A Green councillor has been invited to give evidence to a prestigious Government committee.
Ian Davey, deputy leader and lead member for transport, has been invited to give evidence before the Transport Select Committee on Monday.
Brighton and Hove City Council was invited by the select committee to send a representative after its transport initiatives and provisions for cyclists were praised by members of the public.
Coun Davey said he was honoured to be invited to attend.
- Plane makes emergency landing at Gatwick Airport
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- VIDEO: Fire hit garage gutted by flames
- UKIP could target Tory’s Sussex seat
- £16 profit for My Little Pony nine-hour lectures