Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton Green councillor invited to appear before Parliamentary committee
10:09am Saturday 8th February 2014 in News
A Green councillor has been invited to give evidence to a prestigious Government committee.
Ian Davey, deputy leader and lead member for transport, has been invited to give evidence before the Transport Select Committee on Monday.
Brighton and Hove City Council was invited by the select committee to send a representative after its transport initiatives and provisions for cyclists were praised by members of the public.
Coun Davey said he was honoured to be invited to attend.
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Investigators begin probe
- Conservatives choose former police chief for Hove MP candidate
- Pensioner saved after care home rooftop drama
- Community will miss a ‘lovely man’
- Appeal after flooding ruins hospice’s stock
Comments are closed on this article.