A Green councillor has been invited to give evidence to a prestigious Government committee.
Ian Davey, deputy leader and lead member for transport, has been invited to give evidence before the Transport Select Committee on Monday.
Brighton and Hove City Council was invited by the select committee to send a representative after its transport initiatives and provisions for cyclists were praised by members of the public.
Coun Davey said he was honoured to be invited to attend.
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
- Public park is occupied by travellers