Four people required paramedic treatment following a car crash.
Firefighters from Chichester and Bognor were called to remove the four people from two cars following a crash in New Road near Goodwood Aerodrome at just before 2.55pm this afternoon.
Paramedics treated the quartet at the side of the road, also known as The Lavant Straight, and firefighters remained on scene for more than 90 minutes.
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- Water company releases untreated waste water into the sea to prevent widespread flooding
- VIDEO: Fire hit garage gutted by flames
- UKIP could target Tory’s Sussex seat
- £16 profit for My Little Pony nine-hour lectures