Two people were seriously injured in a crash in East Grinstead.
The two cars were travelling in opposite directions when they crashed just before 7.30pm on Monday February 10, in Blackwell Hollow.
The 25-year old East Grinstead man driving one of the cars, a Ford Focus, sustained head and leg injuries, and was taken to Kings College Hospital in South London.
The 33-year old woman, also from East Grinstead, who was driving the other car, a Ford Fiesta, sustained leg injuries and was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton.
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
Their conditions were initially assessed as serious and no updates have been received from the hospitals so far today.
There were no passengers in either vehicle. The road was closed until 1.25am on Tuesday.
Anyone who saw what happened is asked to contact Sussex Police via 101 or email collision.appeal@sussex,pnn.police.uk quoting serial 1345 of 10/2.