Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Masked robber steals £700 from Lancing bookmakers
6:27pm Thursday 20th February 2014 in News
A robber dressed in black took £700 from a bookmakers before bumping into a passer-by.
Sussex Police are appealing for witnesses to a robbery at Ladbrokes betting shop in South Street , Lancing at around 8.30pm on Tuesday after a man entered the store and demanded money from the member of staff.
Around £700 was handed over and the man left bumping into a person outside before meeting up with a second male who was waiting outside and they both ran south along South Street and turned right into Elm Grove.
The robber is described as around 6', stocky or muscular build, about 30 and was wearing a woolly hat pulled down over his eyes with holes cut in it.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1463 of 18/2.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Conservatives choose former police chief for Hove MP candidate
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Arcade left gutted by blaze at 140-year-old venue
- Former PCSO found guilty of stealing from passengers at Gatwick Airport
- Man left with cuts and bruises after being attacked in front of his wife and children
- Man left with broken eye socket after being attacked by two men
Comments are closed on this article.