A developer has revealed the exact location of a site where it hopes to build a housing estate on the edge of the South Downs National Park.
Lightwood Strategic want to build the homes between Ovingdean and Woodingdean and plan to consult local residents next week.
James Sorrentino, director of Lightwood Strategic, said: “Lightwood Strategic is promoting the 9.6-acre site in Ovingdean, which is identified as an urban fringe site by Brighton and Hove City Council, for residential development.
“The site sits at the junction of Ovingdean Road and Falmer Road and is bordered by Longhill High School. It is only this area that is the subject of our proposed planning application.
“We welcome local residents to attend our exhibition on March 11 and 12 at Longhill High School so that they can see for themselves what we are proposing and give their feedback.”
- i360 closed due to yet another technical fault
- Town Hall to become £10m international trade hub
- Commuters could face more delays - this time because of the new £1 coin
- Terror police probe killer’s Brighton links
- Khalid Masood: profile of a killer