A developer has revealed the exact location of a site where it hopes to build a housing estate on the edge of the South Downs National Park.
Lightwood Strategic want to build the homes between Ovingdean and Woodingdean and plan to consult local residents next week.
James Sorrentino, director of Lightwood Strategic, said: “Lightwood Strategic is promoting the 9.6-acre site in Ovingdean, which is identified as an urban fringe site by Brighton and Hove City Council, for residential development.
“The site sits at the junction of Ovingdean Road and Falmer Road and is bordered by Longhill High School. It is only this area that is the subject of our proposed planning application.
“We welcome local residents to attend our exhibition on March 11 and 12 at Longhill High School so that they can see for themselves what we are proposing and give their feedback.”
- It's all set for one big blue and white knees-up at the Amex
- Loyal Seagulls fan reflects on club’s journey to the Premier League
- Stalking victims must always be believed and enquiries be pursued
- Teacher, 47, struck off for relationship with teenage pupil
- Green bus company becomes even more eco friendly after £250k campaign