An elderly woman accidentally set herself alight and had to be taken to hospital.
It is believed the 88-year-old was cooking in her home in Blunts Wood Road, Haywards Heath, yesterday when she set herself alight.
The woman, who was on fire from the waist up, managed to leave her house and a neighbour was able to put out the flames.
Fire crews were called at about 1.20pm to the incident after a fire alarm was set off.
The woman received 60% burns and had to be taken to Royal Sussex County Hospital.