Man rescued from Southwick bungalow fire

Man rescued after kitchen fire in bungalow

Man rescued after kitchen fire in bungalow

First published in News

A man was rescued from a bungalow after a fire in the kitchen.

Fire crews were called to the property in Southwick Street, Southwick, at 12.55pm on Wednesday (April 2) following reports of a blaze.

Fireifghters used oxygen masks and hose reels to put out the kitchen fire while the owner was treated by paramedics.

He was given oxygen at the scene for what was described as minor smoke inhalation.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree