A car brought down power lines following a crash.
Power cables were brought down across the A275 Lewes Road in Danehill near Burgess Hill following the crash at 6.40am this morning.
The driver was uninjured after their car left the road and collided with an electricity pylon.
Engineers at UK Power Networks are on site repairing the damage.
A UK Power Networks spokeswoman said: "UK Power Networks engineers are working to restore electricity supplies to 19 customers after an electricity pole was damaged in a road accident on the A275 Lewes Road, at Danehill.
"Engineers had to isolate supplies at 8.10am to make the area safe and carry out repairs.
"Work is progressing to install a new pole and reconnect power supplies as quickly and as safely as possible."
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man suffers burn injuries after blaze at Brighton garage
- First step in £35million scheme for Corn Exchange and Studio Theatre
- Guns and machete found in pond by dog
- Pain cured on a limb and a prayer
- Trying to tackle loneliness