Fifty hay bales have been set alight in the same road as another arson attack just days earlier.
Dozens of bales were destroyed in the blaze in a field off Hazlewick Lane in Sompting at just before 6pm last night.
Fire crews from Bognor and Shoreham attended the site for more than six hours dealing with the incident which comes just days after a fire in the same road caused £1500 worth of damage on Sunday.
Sussex Police arrested two boys, aged 12 and 13, on Sunday near to the farm site and they have been bailed until Friday.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Travellers move on to St Helen's Park in Hangleton
- Chancellor announces major theatre boost on Brighton stage
- VIDEO: Nearly 2,000 bottles of wine stolen from Shoreham shop
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services