Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Explore the world's smallest art gallery in Brighton
1:30pm Friday 11th April 2014 in News
A mini museum masterpiece is returning to a popular festival.
Tight Modern, the miniature replica of London’s iconic Tate Modern, will return to the Brighton Fringe giving 60 marginalised and disabled artists the chance to display their work.
The 9ft by 5ft Tight Modern lays claim to being the world’s smallest temporary art gallery and attracted more than 2,500 visitors in one weekend when it last visited the Fringe.
To submit work visit creativefuture.org.uk/call-for-submissions-tight-modern-tour-2014 before April 25.
- Bushes to be kept high to hide gay cruising
- Neighbour asks council to pull down classroom
- Police search paedophile’s home and shop
- City’s property prices rise by 10% in a year
- Anger over disabled bay admin fee
Comments are closed on this article.