A mini museum masterpiece is returning to a popular festival.
Tight Modern, the miniature replica of London’s iconic Tate Modern, will return to the Brighton Fringe giving 60 marginalised and disabled artists the chance to display their work.
The 9ft by 5ft Tight Modern lays claim to being the world’s smallest temporary art gallery and attracted more than 2,500 visitors in one weekend when it last visited the Fringe.
To submit work visit creativefuture.org.uk/call-for-submissions-tight-modern-tour-2014 before April 25.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week