Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Explore the world's smallest art gallery in Brighton
1:30pm Friday 11th April 2014 in News
A mini museum masterpiece is returning to a popular festival.
Tight Modern, the miniature replica of London’s iconic Tate Modern, will return to the Brighton Fringe giving 60 marginalised and disabled artists the chance to display their work.
The 9ft by 5ft Tight Modern lays claim to being the world’s smallest temporary art gallery and attracted more than 2,500 visitors in one weekend when it last visited the Fringe.
To submit work visit creativefuture.org.uk/call-for-submissions-tight-modern-tour-2014 before April 25.
- Mother facing jail for neglect after being found drunk at 11.30am
- Hundreds of jobs at risk after supermarket chain pulls out of development
- Travellers arrive at Black Rock in Brighton
- Sussex Hospitals prepare for rise in patients due to heatwave
- Sussex coast Wind farm plans ‘harmful to birds and environment’
Comments are closed on this article.