Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Bomb disposal team called to Hove home
Updated 5:46pm Monday 21st April 2014 in News
Bomb disposal experts have been called in after a suspected World War II bomb was found in a resident's garden.
The bomb squad were called to Goldstone Road in Hove at 12.45pm this afternoon after a World War II ordnance was reportedly found in the garden.
The road was initially cordoned off and more than three hours later the Royal Logistic Corps team left the site at just after 4pm.
If you have witnessed the incident or live in the street call 01273 544530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Sussex Hospitals prepare for rise in patients due to heatwave
- Mother facing jail for neglect after being found drunk at 11.30am
- Hundreds of jobs at risk after supermarket chain pulls out of development
- Travellers arrive at Black Rock in Brighton
- Sussex coast Wind farm plans ‘harmful to birds and environment’
Comments are closed on this article.