Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Lifeboat crew rescue stricken Panda
Updated 7:32pm Sunday 27th April 2014 in News
Lifeboat crew have come to the rescue of a stricken Panda.
Hastings lifeboat crew were called to a yacht called Positive Panda which had run out of fuel two miles out and eight miles east of Hastings at 5pm this afternoon.
The crew are currently towing the yacht, and its one man onboard, back into Sovereign Harbour in Eastbourne but is not expected to return until past 8pm.
- Bushes to be kept high to hide gay cruising
- Bar's licence under threat after reports of drug use, under-age drinking and sexual assault
- Piano at Brighton station moved - because it is too noisy
- Neighbour asks council to pull down classroom
- Police search paedophile’s home and shop
Comments are closed on this article.