Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Lifeboat crew rescue stricken Panda
Updated 7:32pm Sunday 27th April 2014 in News
Lifeboat crew have come to the rescue of a stricken Panda.
Hastings lifeboat crew were called to a yacht called Positive Panda which had run out of fuel two miles out and eight miles east of Hastings at 5pm this afternoon.
The crew are currently towing the yacht, and its one man onboard, back into Sovereign Harbour in Eastbourne but is not expected to return until past 8pm.
- Family call for death crash police officer to be sacked
- Council will act over 1,000 name petition on ‘atrocious toilets’
- Cemetery to be ‘closed down’ after maintenance of the site is criticised
- Owner blames dog’s injury on uncut grass
- Health union to ballot NHS staff on strike
Comments are closed on this article.