Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Lifeboat crew rescue stricken Panda
Updated 7:32pm Sunday 27th April 2014 in News
Lifeboat crew have come to the rescue of a stricken Panda.
Hastings lifeboat crew were called to a yacht called Positive Panda which had run out of fuel two miles out and eight miles east of Hastings at 5pm this afternoon.
The crew are currently towing the yacht, and its one man onboard, back into Sovereign Harbour in Eastbourne but is not expected to return until past 8pm.
- Flooded residents told: Don't blame it on the drains
- Pensioner's car mounts pavement, hits pedestrian and crashes into road sign
- Violence spike did not occur during World Cup – Sussex Police
- Huge step for i360 as first ground is broken
- Victims told to choose the punishment for their tormentors
Comments are closed on this article.