Lifeboat crew have come to the rescue of a stricken Panda.
Hastings lifeboat crew were called to a yacht called Positive Panda which had run out of fuel two miles out and eight miles east of Hastings at 5pm this afternoon.
The crew are currently towing the yacht, and its one man onboard, back into Sovereign Harbour in Eastbourne but is not expected to return until past 8pm.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week