Police are seeking witnesses to a road rage incident in which two disabled pedestrians were verbally abused.
A man is reported to have sped past the couple in a black BMW and when the woman waved her stick in an effort to tell him to slow down he returned and was extremely aggressive, pushing his face against the man's face and shouting abuse and threatening them.
Two women and two teenage girls witnessed the incident and one called Anna left her mobile number with the victims but the number was written down incorrectly.
Police are keen to trace Anna and anyone else who may have witnessed the incident in Barnfield Drive, Chichester, near to Homebase roundabout at about midday on May 10.
Anyone with informaiton is asled to call Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 0613 10/5.
- Teenager sexually assaulted by man while walking in busy shopping street in broad daylight
- Headteacher off work for weeks after slipping on a NACHO at Mexican-themed quiz evening
- Council planning officers say no grounds to refuse Brighton Wheel bid to stay for five more years
- Council calls on health bosses to resign
- Man, 86, left for an hour unconscious after pressing Careline alert