Police are seeking witnesses to a road rage incident in which two disabled pedestrians were verbally abused.
A man is reported to have sped past the couple in a black BMW and when the woman waved her stick in an effort to tell him to slow down he returned and was extremely aggressive, pushing his face against the man's face and shouting abuse and threatening them.
Two women and two teenage girls witnessed the incident and one called Anna left her mobile number with the victims but the number was written down incorrectly.
Police are keen to trace Anna and anyone else who may have witnessed the incident in Barnfield Drive, Chichester, near to Homebase roundabout at about midday on May 10.
Anyone with informaiton is asled to call Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 0613 10/5.
- Two pupils excluded after classmates alert teachers they had knives in their bags
- Slice of Brighton's prime real estate goes on the market for "just" £50m
- Fresh hope in fight to save 145-year-old Brighton pub from development into flats
- Family claim police officers just sat and watched as 19 traveller vehicles moved on to park
- £250,000 to be spent on five police drones - but purchase sparks privacy concerns