Scores of tourists are arriving back at gatwick after terrorist fears in Kenya.
Hundreds of UK tourists are set to be evacuated from parts of the North African country after the Foreign Office warned of a "high threat" from terrorists.
Tour operators Thomson and First Choice have cancelled all flights to the country's second city Mombasa until October and said some 400 holidaymakers would be flown back as a precaution.
Kenya's capital Nairobi has been rocked by two bomb blasts which are being linked to the militant Islamist al-Shabab group.
Have your holiday plans been affected? Are your friends or relatives flying home from Kenya now? If so, please call 01273 544530 or email email@example.com.
- Brighton and Hove city councillors sit for a second time to try and set 2015/16 budget
- 22-year-old man found dead in Brighton named
- Brighton and Hove City Council sets budget which saves children's centres from cuts
- Brighton cafe-bar wins battle to keep its licence with a few minor amendments
- JAILED: The man who stabbed his mother 11 times in a drug-fuelled haze and cut off his genitals