Scores of tourists are arriving back at gatwick after terrorist fears in Kenya.
Hundreds of UK tourists are set to be evacuated from parts of the North African country after the Foreign Office warned of a "high threat" from terrorists.
Tour operators Thomson and First Choice have cancelled all flights to the country's second city Mombasa until October and said some 400 holidaymakers would be flown back as a precaution.
Kenya's capital Nairobi has been rocked by two bomb blasts which are being linked to the militant Islamist al-Shabab group.
Have your holiday plans been affected? Are your friends or relatives flying home from Kenya now? If so, please call 01273 544530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We're fighting a Trip Advisor ‘vendetta’ says cafe owner Fatboy Slim
- Demolition to make way for 170,000sqft extension of shopping centre underway
- Office block with shops near station sells for £12.6 million
- It's a place on the up! Sunshine capital sees property price boom
- A permanent sign of promotion as loyal Albion fans make their mark