Scores of tourists are arriving back at gatwick after terrorist fears in Kenya.
Hundreds of UK tourists are set to be evacuated from parts of the North African country after the Foreign Office warned of a "high threat" from terrorists.
Tour operators Thomson and First Choice have cancelled all flights to the country's second city Mombasa until October and said some 400 holidaymakers would be flown back as a precaution.
Kenya's capital Nairobi has been rocked by two bomb blasts which are being linked to the militant Islamist al-Shabab group.
Have your holiday plans been affected? Are your friends or relatives flying home from Kenya now? If so, please call 01273 544530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bus company to review policy of allowing passengers to board its vehicles with hot food following passenger's 20 minute stand off with driver
- Disabled man fighting for life after street attack
- Boy left "shaken" after stranger grabs him in Tesco while he looked at Easter eggs
- Items found in canal possibly stolen from Sussex homes
- Man in fourth floor flat plunge believed to have been climbing on ledge to try and get into room with locked door