A ciolourful children's story about a toy museum is being brought to life today.
The Brighton Toy and Model Museum is holding a play, arts and story session as part of Culture 24’s annual Museums at Night event.
At today's event, which runs from 4.30pm to 7.30pm, some of the toys have left their posts in the display cabinets and will be hiding around the museum, which is based in Trafalgar Street, near Brighton Station. Children will be asked to draw the four missing toys as they spot them.
There will be a story-creation workshop for the older children, sock and glove puppet making and pop-up pictures. There will also be readings by Marc Montoya Castro.
The play, readings and basic workshop is included in the admission price while making a puppet will cost £5 and other art activities cost £2.
- Well known Hove jewellers close after 57 years in business
- Roadworks on one of Sussex's busiest roads to close lanes and see speed limit drop to 40mph
- Snow alert: Five of the best pictures as the white stuff falls in Sussex again
- Pensioners petition for bus access
- Volunteers create butterfly haven