A ciolourful children's story about a toy museum is being brought to life today.
The Brighton Toy and Model Museum is holding a play, arts and story session as part of Culture 24’s annual Museums at Night event.
At today's event, which runs from 4.30pm to 7.30pm, some of the toys have left their posts in the display cabinets and will be hiding around the museum, which is based in Trafalgar Street, near Brighton Station. Children will be asked to draw the four missing toys as they spot them.
There will be a story-creation workshop for the older children, sock and glove puppet making and pop-up pictures. There will also be readings by Marc Montoya Castro.
The play, readings and basic workshop is included in the admission price while making a puppet will cost £5 and other art activities cost £2.
- Weather warning for rain issued by Met Office
- Double standards row as police car is pictured on double yellow lines
- PACA still without a permanent head as James Fox investigation continues
- UPDATED: Sussex Police non-emergency 101 number problem is fixed
- Brighton man who groomed vulnerable girl jailed for 14 years