Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Colourful tale comes to life
3:20pm Saturday 17th May 2014 in News
A ciolourful children's story about a toy museum is being brought to life today.
The Brighton Toy and Model Museum is holding a play, arts and story session as part of Culture 24’s annual Museums at Night event.
At today's event, which runs from 4.30pm to 7.30pm, some of the toys have left their posts in the display cabinets and will be hiding around the museum, which is based in Trafalgar Street, near Brighton Station. Children will be asked to draw the four missing toys as they spot them.
There will be a story-creation workshop for the older children, sock and glove puppet making and pop-up pictures. There will also be readings by Marc Montoya Castro.
The play, readings and basic workshop is included in the admission price while making a puppet will cost £5 and other art activities cost £2.
- Investigations launched after workman dies from pier fall
- Seven months of misery - Brighton seafront roadworks delayed again
- Drinkers locked out of pub besiege staff and customers
- Father's plea to burglars over pictures
- Charity backs calls for tougher rules on 'legal highs'
Comments are closed on this article.