A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- 'My £40k Jaguar was stolen and police told me to investigate crime myself'
- UPDATED: Six vehicles involved in crash on A23 northbound
- Michelin chef is to open his new Brighton restaurants for lunch
- Ethical foodie venture opens for business
- Woman, 81, in hospital after being knocked down by white Citroen DS3