A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Twice convicted paedophile hung a laptop from wire in Hare and Hounds pub lift shaft to hide images of "appalling" child abuse
- Southern Rail: More strikes loom - this time it's the engineers
- Brighton Wheel planning decision delayed following last-minute complaint by rival i360
- Hugo Boss admits breaking safety laws after unfixed mirror crushes boy to death
- Sussex hospital sites ‘infested with vermin’