A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Negative comments over PCSO's "pen gate" interview unfair says top cop
- American Express: Brexit will have 'no immediate impact' on Brighton
- Police on alert over a rise in hate crime post Brexit
- Opposing demonstrations planned for Brighton in the wake of EU Referendum
- Tolerated stopping places for travellers among raft of suggestions by Fairness Commission report