A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Police hunt man after girl, 14, raped near field in Ovingdean
- VIDEO: Tragedy feared from planes flying ‘dangerously low’ over Shoreham
- Mum quits job to enter competitions full time after winning £250,000 in prizes
- Tributes flood in as TV Santa dies
- Teacher tells dying girl - who also suffers from alopecia - to remove wig