A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Car bursts into flames in Brighton street and driver hot steps it away
- More strikes threatened on Southern Railway as drivers balloted
- Heathrow vs Gatwick: £2bn snub to Sussex economy as runaway bid scuppered
- Opportunities missed to help suicidal agony aunt who killed herself
- £100m laboratory would create 600 jobs and help produce next Nobel star