A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Teenager arrested on suspicion of raping girl, 16, near cricket ground
- Royal Marine to finally leave prison after murder conviction quashed
- Driver of light-coloured estate car could hold vital clues to serious crash
- All change at the top as new chairman announced for West Pier
- Dog attacker let go by police but could still face RSPCA prosecution