Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Steam train will run from Seaford to Brighton to celebrate 150th anniversary of the railway line on June 7
10:40am Sunday 18th May 2014 in News
A steamy celebration will mark the 150th anniversary of a railway line.
To celebrate the Seaford to Brighton railway line, Southern Rail has allowed a special steam train to travel to Seaford on June 7.
The event will provide passengers with a unique opportunity to travel along the branch line from Lewes to Newhaven and onwards, along the single track, to the terminus at Seaford.
- Mother facing jail for neglect after being found drunk at 11.30am
- Hundreds of jobs at risk after supermarket chain pulls out of development
- Travellers arrive at Black Rock in Brighton
- Sussex Hospitals prepare for rise in patients due to heatwave
- Sussex coast Wind farm plans ‘harmful to birds and environment’
Comments are closed on this article.