Man treated for burns after restaurant fire

Man treated for burns after restaurant fire

Man treated for burns after restaurant fire

First published in News

A man was treated for minor burns when a fire broke out in a takeaway restaurant.

West Sussex Fire and Rescue was called to Tasty Shoreham Fisheries in Middle Road, Shoreham, at around 21.30 last night (Saturday).

A fire had broken out in the restaurant's ground-floor extraction system, located in the kitchen.

Crew extinguished the flames, treated the male victim and left the scene at around 11pm.

The fire started accidently.

 

Comments (3)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:24am Sun 18 May 14

John Steed says...

and when was the complete extraction ducting cleaned, never probally
and when was the complete extraction ducting cleaned, never probally John Steed
  • Score: -1

12:39pm Sun 18 May 14

getThisCoalitionOut says...

I hope the poor man burned recovers quickly and gets all the help he needs.
I hope the poor man burned recovers quickly and gets all the help he needs. getThisCoalitionOut
  • Score: 0

2:13pm Sun 18 May 14

Mr chock says...

John Steed wrote:
and when was the complete extraction ducting cleaned, never probally
the hygiene of the Tasty Shoreham Fisheries was good it was not that old an establishment . i know the place very well and wish John a speedy recovery
[quote][p][bold]John Steed[/bold] wrote: and when was the complete extraction ducting cleaned, never probally[/p][/quote]the hygiene of the Tasty Shoreham Fisheries was good it was not that old an establishment . i know the place very well and wish John a speedy recovery Mr chock
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree