Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Updated 8:18am Friday 30th May 2014 in News
The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Father’s says block of flats is riddled with bugs
- Jailed sex attacker was "a real danger to lone women"
- Burglary victim: ‘I thought I was going to be killed’
- Anger at ‘sexist’ beauty range on sale at M&S
- New bus route can reconnect rural villages