The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Pervert admits spying on woman in swimming pool changing rooms
- Man denies stabbing teenager in London Road McDonald's
- Toddler 'could have been killed' as driver is urged to come forward
- ‘Drugs empire was motivated by greed’, court hears
- Couple robbed as they walked in Brighton in the early hours of the morning