The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Six-month-old baby hospitalised after serious fire in nail salon is now stable - man still critical
- MP calls on city council to apply for a High Court injunction to ban travellers from Brighton and Hove
- Victory for motorists! 10 minute period of grace to be introduced in council car parks – the ones which fined motorists £3.7 million last year
- Man, 49, found dead in Brighton property
- Call for rail compensation after "inexcusable delays" caused by "deplorable failure"