The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Search launched after suspected human bones found by fisherman next to pond
- Snow falls in Sussex: 9 of the best weather pictures from this morning
- Technology firm sold to Facebook for $10m
- Residents face £21k bill to repair council-owned block of flats
- Children’s centres cuts ‘will harm school work’