The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Father and son beam with pride moments before tragedy
- Brighton restaurant named one of best in the country
- Lucas: Election needed as government has no mandate to negotiate Brexit
- Brexit star takes swipe at 'attention seeking' Farage
- A tale of two High Streets: So much information and not enough facts