The Argus reported the conviction of Joanne Dunmore of Littlehampton for racially aggravated harassment on April 21.
The article said she pleaded guilty to one count of the charge when she appeared at Chichester Crown Court.
It also stated that an anti-social behaviour order was imposed on her but that was incorrect.
She was given a £500 fine and ordered to pay £1,200 court costs and a £50 victim surcharge.
We are happy to correct this.
- Teenager sexually assaulted by man while walking in busy shopping street in broad daylight
- Headteacher off work for weeks after slipping on a NACHO at Mexican-themed quiz evening
- Council planning officers say no grounds to refuse Brighton Wheel bid to stay for five more years
- Council calls on health bosses to resign
- Man, 86, left for an hour unconscious after pressing Careline alert