Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Cyclist seriously injured in parked taxi collision
9:30am Friday 30th May 2014 in News
A cyclist was airlifted to hospital after suffering serious head injuries after colliding with a parked taxi.
Emergency services were called to Lansdowne Road near to the junction with Lansdowne Street in Hove at around 7.30pm last night.
The taxi was stopped on the westbound carriageway when a cyclist collided with it.
The cyclist, a 23-year-old man from Havant, was airlifted to Southampton General Hospital with serious head injuries.
Anyone who saw what happened is asked to contact police on 101 or email email@example.com quoting Op Viola.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Government promises £2m to help town's tourism industry
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Police called to Durrington flat after drug-related death
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Firefighters were heroes in blaze battle
- Sussex Police increase number of specials after budget cuts
Comments are closed on this article.