A cyclist was airlifted to hospital after suffering serious head injuries after colliding with a parked taxi.
Emergency services were called to Lansdowne Road near to the junction with Lansdowne Street in Hove at around 7.30pm last night.
The taxi was stopped on the westbound carriageway when a cyclist collided with it.
The cyclist, a 23-year-old man from Havant, was airlifted to Southampton General Hospital with serious head injuries.
Anyone who saw what happened is asked to contact police on 101 or email email@example.com quoting Op Viola.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- UKIP could target Tory’s Sussex seat
- £16 profit for My Little Pony nine-hour lectures
- Historic Sussex mansion hosts BBC’s Countryfile show
- Wet road safety advice for motorists after 16 car accidents in less than 24 hours