A violent robber has gone missing from an open prison.
Simon Marcus Rhodes-Butler was jailed for seven years in September 2011 after he and accomplice Ilyas Ismail attacked and robbed a garage owner in London in March that year.
The 37-year-old was convicted of robbery at Croydon Crown Court and was later moved to Ford Prison but absconded last Thursday.
Rhodes-Butler, originally of Offord Road, Tottenham, has friends and family in London.
PC Steve Reed said: "We have been looking for Rhodes-Butler for a week but without success so far.
"We need to speak to anyone who might have an idea where he could be or where he has been staying.
"If you have any information please contact us."
Residents are being warned that if they see Rhodes-Butler do not approach him but instead call 999 immediately.
Earlier this week Sussex Police also alerted the public to the threat posed by armed robber Kevin Brown walked out of the prison near Ford on April 10.
There are thought to have been at least nine cases where prisoners have walked out of Ford Prison between May 2010 and March 2013.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Boss of scandal-hit ambulance trust leaves
- Evacuation after hotel swimming pool roof collapses
- Parents of Connor Saunders awarded for their community work in son's memory
- In memory of Shoreham Airshow victims, players set new world record for longest ever football match
- Wealthy landowner who illegally cut down hundreds of trees in the South Downs is being forced to replant them