A talented jeweller needs your help to appear at a top industry show.
Brighton-based Cara Tonkin is battling it out with nine other jewellers in line for a mentorship role and a free place at the prestigious International Jewellery London at Olympia London beginning on August 31.
Voters need to register their vote before Friday to help Miss Tonkin win.
To vote visit www.jewellerylondon.com/kickstartvote or for more information visit twitter.com/CaraTonkin.
- Firefighters to respond to emergency ambulance calls in pilot project
- Onlookers foil attempted robbery - man arrested in street
- Two men sentenced for spraying graffiti at railway stations over Christmas
- Southern Railway's owners to appeal driver strike decision
- Council misses its target for building cheaper homes in Brighton and Hove