A talented jeweller needs your help to appear at a top industry show.
Brighton-based Cara Tonkin is battling it out with nine other jewellers in line for a mentorship role and a free place at the prestigious International Jewellery London at Olympia London beginning on August 31.
Voters need to register their vote before Friday to help Miss Tonkin win.
To vote visit www.jewellerylondon.com/kickstartvote or for more information visit twitter.com/CaraTonkin.
- Man's body recovered from Brighton beach near the i360
- Twenty six hours and counting - police locked in stand off with suspected gunman aged 72
- Father blames council over his sons’ deaths
- Agony for bride-to-be after freak accident involving remote-control car
- Young man found dead in house - police say circumstances are unexplained