A talented jeweller needs your help to appear at a top industry show.
Brighton-based Cara Tonkin is battling it out with nine other jewellers in line for a mentorship role and a free place at the prestigious International Jewellery London at Olympia London beginning on August 31.
Voters need to register their vote before Friday to help Miss Tonkin win.
To vote visit www.jewellerylondon.com/kickstartvote or for more information visit twitter.com/CaraTonkin.
- Man, 75, held in murder probe
- Man seriously injured after Toyota Avensis hits tree in Hove
- Long delays after van hits central reservation on the A23
- Shakedown music festival returns to Brighton
- Drunk woman got stuck in cattle grid