A talented jeweller needs your help to appear at a top industry show.
Brighton-based Cara Tonkin is battling it out with nine other jewellers in line for a mentorship role and a free place at the prestigious International Jewellery London at Olympia London beginning on August 31.
Voters need to register their vote before Friday to help Miss Tonkin win.
To vote visit www.jewellerylondon.com/kickstartvote or for more information visit twitter.com/CaraTonkin.
- Brighton woman missing in Nepal
- Deep fat fryer sparks fire
- Fishing boat towed to safety
- 'Status quo not an option' for Brighton seafront
- Ron’s recycling rhyme hits the high note