A talented jeweller needs your help to appear at a top industry show.
Brighton-based Cara Tonkin is battling it out with nine other jewellers in line for a mentorship role and a free place at the prestigious International Jewellery London at Olympia London beginning on August 31.
Voters need to register their vote before Friday to help Miss Tonkin win.
To vote visit www.jewellerylondon.com/kickstartvote or for more information visit twitter.com/CaraTonkin.
- You've stolen my life: Brighton woman tells shocking story of online 'catfish' impersonator
- No more Punch and Judy show
- Eubank Junior aims to step out of the shadow of his world boxing champ father with victory tonight
- Driver uninjured after car crashes into lamppost
- Sea and river search launched