A talented jeweller needs your help to appear at a top industry show.
Brighton-based Cara Tonkin is battling it out with nine other jewellers in line for a mentorship role and a free place at the prestigious International Jewellery London at Olympia London beginning on August 31.
Voters need to register their vote before Friday to help Miss Tonkin win.
To vote visit www.jewellerylondon.com/kickstartvote or for more information visit twitter.com/CaraTonkin.
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Saltdean jihadi is "willing to die" to warn-torn Syria