A man was treated by paramedics after a fire in his kitchen.
The man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation after a fire in his kitchen in Wooding Grove in Crawley at 9pm last night.
Firefighters said the fire started after oil on a pan ignited in the oven but the man was able to put out the fire with a powder extinguisher.
- Negative comments over PCSO's "pen gate" interview unfair says top cop
- Opposing demonstrations planned for Brighton in the wake of EU Referendum
- American Express: Brexit will have 'no immediate impact' on Brighton
- Concern raised for 20-year-old who has gone missing
- Homes and entrepreneurs' centre set to replace Sussex's ugliest building