A man was treated by paramedics after a fire in his kitchen.
The man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation after a fire in his kitchen in Wooding Grove in Crawley at 9pm last night.
Firefighters said the fire started after oil on a pan ignited in the oven but the man was able to put out the fire with a powder extinguisher.
- Headteacher off work for weeks after slipping on a NACHO at Mexican-themed quiz evening
- Council calls on health bosses to resign
- Man, 86, left for an hour unconscious after pressing Careline alert
- Fears that Queen's Speech could worsen property crisis in Sussex
- Council accused of victim blaming over cyclist safety poster urging people to take out their headphones