Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man needs treatment after kitchen fire
9:59am Sunday 8th June 2014 in News
A man was treated by paramedics after a fire in his kitchen.
The man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation after a fire in his kitchen in Wooding Grove in Crawley at 9pm last night.
Firefighters said the fire started after oil on a pan ignited in the oven but the man was able to put out the fire with a powder extinguisher.
- Delays, disruption and damage as three weeks of rain falls in Sussex storms
- Sussex firefighter called to pump flood water from her own flat
- No eastbound train services to stop at Worthing station due to underpass flooding
- Heavy showers expected to hit Sussex tonight
- Crashes on the rise
Comments are closed on this article.