Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Ten school children injured in minibus crash
Updated 11:59am Sunday 8th June 2014 in News
Ten children were taken to hospital after the coach they were travelling in was involved in a high-speed collision.
Emergency services were called to the crash site on the A264 between Crawley and Horsham at 4.30pm yesterday afternoon after a black saloon car flipped over the central reservation and collided with two school minibuses.
Sussex Police spokesman said that the driver of the car and ten children were taken to hospital for treatment for minor injuries.
The road was closed for four and a half hours to allow officers to carry out investigations at the scene.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 quoting reference number 1150 or 7/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Beach protesters sock it to system
- Inferno which severely damaged flat started accidentally
- Calls for pub to be closed after series of offences
- Teenagers with green credentials
- Spilt party drug at Brighton police station causes major alert
Comments are closed on this article.