A woman has died after collapsing in the street.
South East Coast Ambulance Service paramedics were called to a woman in cardiac arrest at just before 8am this morning in West Street in Burgess Hill.
Three ambulances and a car were sent to the scene near The Woolpack pub but sadly the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Did you know the woman or see the incident?
If so, leave your tributes below, call 01273 544530 or email email@example.com.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Boss of scandal-hit ambulance trust leaves
- Evacuation after hotel swimming pool roof collapses
- Parents of Connor Saunders awarded for their community work in son's memory
- In memory of Shoreham Airshow victims, players set new world record for longest ever football match
- Wealthy landowner who illegally cut down hundreds of trees in the South Downs is being forced to replant them