A woman has died after collapsing in the street.
South East Coast Ambulance Service paramedics were called to a woman in cardiac arrest at just before 8am this morning in West Street in Burgess Hill.
Three ambulances and a car were sent to the scene near The Woolpack pub but sadly the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Did you know the woman or see the incident?
If so, leave your tributes below, call 01273 544530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- New £4.5 million open air pool will be first of its kind in the country
- Pressure mounts on Sussex Police to explain involvement in monitoring of MP Caroline Lucas
- Party loyalties split over EU issue as referendum debate hots up
- 400 jobs set to go at Kate's Cakes factory
- Artists Open Houses returns with 60 new exhibitions