A woman has died after collapsing in the street.
South East Coast Ambulance Service paramedics were called to a woman in cardiac arrest at just before 8am this morning in West Street in Burgess Hill.
Three ambulances and a car were sent to the scene near The Woolpack pub but sadly the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Did you know the woman or see the incident?
If so, leave your tributes below, call 01273 544530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Fire takes hold at historic seafront bath house
- 75-year-old woman mugged in her own home
- December is the worst month for road deaths in Sussex this year with scores of crashes and casualties this week
- ‘Death trap’ cycle lane claims fourth victim
- Interim worker cost double the money of sacked housing chief