A woman has died after collapsing in the street.
South East Coast Ambulance Service paramedics were called to a woman in cardiac arrest at just before 8am this morning in West Street in Burgess Hill.
Three ambulances and a car were sent to the scene near The Woolpack pub but sadly the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Did you know the woman or see the incident?
If so, leave your tributes below, call 01273 544530 or email email@example.com.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- MP calls on city council to apply for a High Court injunction to ban travellers from Brighton and Hove
- Doctor paid £1.5k for ten hours’ work
- UKIP politician pelted by wet toilet tissue during hustings debate
- MP critical of council over leisure development plans
- Wizarding record for muggle pupils