A woman has died after collapsing in the street.
South East Coast Ambulance Service paramedics were called to a woman in cardiac arrest at just before 8am this morning in West Street in Burgess Hill.
Three ambulances and a car were sent to the scene near The Woolpack pub but sadly the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Did you know the woman or see the incident?
If so, leave your tributes below, call 01273 544530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Widow brands fake paramedic 'the devil incarnate'
- Fire engine cut ‘will risk lives’
- Man climbs onto rooftops after police chase through Brighton city centre
- Apology after warden knocked down at Woodingdean school
- Ofsted drop inspector accused of copying and pasting reports on Sussex schools