A woman has died after collapsing in the street.
South East Coast Ambulance Service paramedics were called to a woman in cardiac arrest at just before 8am this morning in West Street in Burgess Hill.
Three ambulances and a car were sent to the scene near The Woolpack pub but sadly the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Did you know the woman or see the incident?
If so, leave your tributes below, call 01273 544530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Prolific conman on the run after allegedly defrauding lover of £850,000
- Call for greater police presence to stop neighbourhood being turned into "no-go area"
- Department of Health: ‘Allegations of illegally operating ambulances are very serious and need to be investigated’
- Bar explosion: 'We don't know why anyone would want to do this. Thankfully no-one was hurt'
- Ex-homeless entrepreneur's rags to riches story