A 45-year-old is to appear in court accused of hurling anti-Islamic insults at another man on an industrial estate.
Sussex Police officers were called at around 5pm on Tuesday June 10 to a report of an assault following an argument between two men at Oaks Farm Workshops in Framfield near Uckfield.
Phillip Shitto, 45, of Oaks Farm, Framfield, has been charged with racially or religiously aggravated common assault and possession of cannabis.
He was released on bail to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court on Thursday July 3.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Councillor, 73, arrested and quizzed after wife, 47, stabbed
- Families fear Portslade playground has been 'forgotten’ by Brighton and Hove City Councillors
- Katie Price says there are "just too many roadworks" in Brighton
- Town councillor in court over attempted murder of his wife
- Nine shipping containers to house businesses