A 45-year-old is to appear in court accused of hurling anti-Islamic insults at another man on an industrial estate.
Sussex Police officers were called at around 5pm on Tuesday June 10 to a report of an assault following an argument between two men at Oaks Farm Workshops in Framfield near Uckfield.
Phillip Shitto, 45, of Oaks Farm, Framfield, has been charged with racially or religiously aggravated common assault and possession of cannabis.
He was released on bail to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court on Thursday July 3.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- MP Caroline Lucas spied on by counter terrorism police for nine years
- Youngster had an abortion after having sex with two older men
- New 10,000 seafront arena could help boost Brighton's second rail line bid
- Pensioner tells mother wearing hijab outside supermarket, 'You look like you're about to bomb the place'
- Scandal of the care homes that do not meet quality standards