A teenager has been injured after a crash with a car.
South East Coast Ambulance paramedics and Sussex Police officers were called to reports that a pedestrian had been injured in a collision with a car at 12.45pm today in Marine Parade, Worthing.
A 17-year-old girl suffered a number of injuries including to her leg and was treated at the scene before being taken to Worthing Hospital.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Lido restoration plans wins £2.3m cash boost
- Police precept increases but federation warns tough decisions will be made over which crimes will be investigated
- Fire crews respond to two house fire incidents within five miles and fifteen minutes of each other
- Neneh Cherry plays intimate gig in Brighton pub
- "Losing a leg is easier than marrying a Beatle" says Heather Mills