A teenager has been injured after a crash with a car.
South East Coast Ambulance paramedics and Sussex Police officers were called to reports that a pedestrian had been injured in a collision with a car at 12.45pm today in Marine Parade, Worthing.
A 17-year-old girl suffered a number of injuries including to her leg and was treated at the scene before being taken to Worthing Hospital.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- UKIP could target Tory’s Sussex seat
- £16 profit for My Little Pony nine-hour lectures
- Historic Sussex mansion hosts BBC’s Countryfile show
- Wet road safety advice for motorists after 16 car accidents in less than 24 hours