A teenager was able walk away from a horror crash after her car plunged into a dyke.
A blue Ford Fiesta driven by a 19-year-old girl crashed off Wartling Road near Pevensey just after midday today and crashed into a dyke.
The driver was able to get out of the car and was unhurt but badly shaken.
The incident has caused long tailbacks of traffic in the area where the road links the A259 at Pevensey with the A271 at Boreham Street.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- MP calls on city council to apply for a High Court injunction to ban travellers from Brighton and Hove
- Doctor paid £1.5k for ten hours’ work
- UKIP politician pelted by wet toilet tissue during hustings debate
- MP critical of council over leisure development plans
- Wizarding record for muggle pupils