A teenager was able walk away from a horror crash after her car plunged into a dyke.
A blue Ford Fiesta driven by a 19-year-old girl crashed off Wartling Road near Pevensey just after midday today and crashed into a dyke.
The driver was able to get out of the car and was unhurt but badly shaken.
The incident has caused long tailbacks of traffic in the area where the road links the A259 at Pevensey with the A271 at Boreham Street.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man arrested after five Brighton and Hove betting shops are vandalised
- Binman loses claim for 'unfair dismissal'
- Teenagers tricked and blackmailed into sending inappropriate images
- Two rowers hoping to break world record display their boat
- Animal lover who dedicates life to rescuing thousands of cats is honoured with prestigious award