Sussex Police want to speak to a man matching this efit after a burglar stole costume jewellery from a home.
A burglar forced open a window of a house in Tapsells Lane in Wadhurst with a spade while the occupants were out on the morning of Sunday June 8 and made off with cash and costume jewellery.
A neighbour walking his dog at about 11.30am that morning saw a man coming out of a nearby driveway and later spotted the same man peering into his own house.
A second burglary occurred during the same period in nearby Tidebrook, Wadhurst, in which jewellery was stolen.
The suspect is described as white, about 6'1", in his late twenties or early thirties and walking with a “military-type swagger”.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Policeon 101 or email email@example.com, quoting serial 0811 of 8/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Manhunt across Sussex after bodies found in double murder - public urged not to approach suspect
- Lewes Road, Brighton, partially shut next week - diversions for motorists and bus users in place
- 'UFO sightings' in the skies over Brighton and Hove
- 'Seagull' causes a flap on his stag do
- Pay and display meters taken out of service to encourage people to pay on their mobiles