Sussex Police want to speak to a man matching this efit after a burglar stole costume jewellery from a home.
A burglar forced open a window of a house in Tapsells Lane in Wadhurst with a spade while the occupants were out on the morning of Sunday June 8 and made off with cash and costume jewellery.
A neighbour walking his dog at about 11.30am that morning saw a man coming out of a nearby driveway and later spotted the same man peering into his own house.
A second burglary occurred during the same period in nearby Tidebrook, Wadhurst, in which jewellery was stolen.
The suspect is described as white, about 6'1", in his late twenties or early thirties and walking with a “military-type swagger”.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Policeon 101 or email email@example.com, quoting serial 0811 of 8/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Murder investigation launched after woman dies in Hove home
- Brighton and Hove school league tables for 2014 exams
- Armed gang shot wrong man through letterbox of his Brighton home in case of mistaken identity
- Pervert caught filming up a woman's skirt in Brighton's River Island store gets camera ban
- Five arrested over £1.2m haul of fake pound coins seized at six addresses across Sussex