Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Joyriders take 7.5 tonne lorry for a spin
4:24pm Monday 23rd June 2014 in News
Joyriders took a 7.5 tonne flatbed lorry for a spin after stealing it from a workers’ yard.
The Mercedes lorry was stolen overnight between Friday and Saturday from the Timber Requirements Yard in Steyne Road in Seaford after one of the gates to the yard was taken off of its hinges.
The red fully signwritten lorry, which was empty at the time of the theft, was later found abandoned in Cowley Drive, Woodingdean.
Anybody with any information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 367 of 21/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Mum died after taking diet pills
- Vandals throw paint mixed with excrement over door
- Man gets head stuck in window after locking himself out
- Bid for test drilling for oil and shale gas at Sussex village rejected
- More use of stingers to halt getaway cars on Sussex's roads