Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man set upon outside cemetery
5:21pm Thursday 26th June 2014 in News
A teenager was beaten to the floor and repeatedly kicked outside a cemetery in a “cowardly attack”.
The 18-year old man was set upon by two men as he walked along Goffs Lane by Snell Hatch Cemetery in Crawley who then stole his mobile phone on Tuesday at 5.30pm.
His attackers are described as white and in their early 20s, with one wearing a grey sports sweatshirt and grey tracksuit bottoms while the other attacker wore a dark coloured beanie hat.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1447 of 25/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Suicide bomber's brother tells Muslims not to fight in Syria
- Brighton-based vegan food company forced to recall dairy desserts
- Sea is warmest it has been for 15 years
- Our Dora was ‘talent with a huge heart’
- Inspectors slam school over level of teaching