The ArgusDamning report on Brighton care home (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

Damning report on Brighton care home

The Argus: Damning report on Brighton care home Damning report on Brighton care home

A damning report has criticised serious failings at a nursing home.

Inspectors from the Care Quality Commission (CQC) have issued three formal warnings to Hazelgrove Nursing Home in Brighton requiring urgent improvements to meet national standards.

The warnings are about ensuring people get safe and appropriate care, staffing levels and staff training and supervision.

Inspectors also found residents were at risk of dehydration and not getting adequate nutrition.

They were not cared for, or supported by, suitably qualified, skilled and experienced staff.

Brighton and Hove City Council has stopped placing people in the privately run home while an action plan is put in place by its owners.

The home in Heath Hill Avenue had 32 residents aged 65 and over at the time of the routine visit in May this year.

Inspectors saw an agitated resident with dementia not being helped for 90 minutes.

Some residents were also left in their bedrooms while others felt they had nothing to do but watch TV.

Inspectors also saw a resident left in a position which put them at risk of breaking their bones.

The report also found staff feared losing their jobs if they brought things up.

The inspectors’ report stated: “People who used the service, their relatives and staff all told us that at times there were not enough staff on duty to make sure that people were cared for safely.”

The inspectors found staff turnover was high and there were several staff vacancies.

A spokesman for the home said: “We are working very closely with Brighton and Hove City Council and the CQC on these matters.”

The CQC has asked the home’s owners to show how they intend to carry out improvements and a follow up inspection will be held.

The CQC has the power to suspend or cancel the home’s registration if it feels standards do not improve.

A council spokesman said: “We are very aware of the concerns that have been raised at Hazelgrove and have refrained from making new placements there since the middle of May.

“We are continuing to monitor the situation, and are working closely with the CQC, the local NHS and the home itself to help ensure that the action plan is carried out.”

The home had its Brighton and Hove City Council contract suspended for four months from December 2011 to March 2012 after concerns were raised over its management and standards.

Comments (42)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

10:20am Fri 4 Jul 14

Adrian93 says...

All this things happen because of the manager , I've been working there and because I brought things up I get fired in 2 days.
All this things happen because of the manager , I've been working there and because I brought things up I get fired in 2 days. Adrian93
  • Score: 30

11:53am Fri 4 Jul 14

getThisCoalitionOut says...

Why doesn't the Argus give the owner's name? It only took me a few minutes to find that out.

There are two owners of this company - Mr Al-Naseer Hudda and Mrs Naznin Hudda

http://companycheck.
co.uk/director/90476
7071

These are the reason why so many care homes are run appallingly badly - because these people can get away with it. They make £millions ripping off elderly, vulnerable, mentally ill people and us - because we also pay for these people's care through council tax, so you and I are also being ripped off.

It is high time these people and the likes of them were brought to order and made to give proper care, proper food and clean homes to the most ill and needy in our country.
Why doesn't the Argus give the owner's name? It only took me a few minutes to find that out. There are two owners of this company - Mr Al-Naseer Hudda and Mrs Naznin Hudda http://companycheck. co.uk/director/90476 7071 These are the reason why so many care homes are run appallingly badly - because these people can get away with it. They make £millions ripping off elderly, vulnerable, mentally ill people and us - because we also pay for these people's care through council tax, so you and I are also being ripped off. It is high time these people and the likes of them were brought to order and made to give proper care, proper food and clean homes to the most ill and needy in our country. getThisCoalitionOut
  • Score: 37

11:57am Fri 4 Jul 14

T.E.K. says...

Same here Adrian... I was bullied, put down and made to feel terrible for months, all because I voiced my opinions on this home when asked by management if I had a problem at work... Honesty should be the best policy, but honesty just got me bullied by management and the owners. I sent a 3 page resignation letter to the owners explaining everything, but was totally ignored and not cared about... and only now this evil man has been (finally) sacked let's hope Hazelgrove will once again be a beautiful Nursing home for our precious families, and maybe the owners will listen to staff, residents and relatives if ever they want to voice their worries. I loved working there, but my upsetting experience there has truly hurt me so much... because my Mother passed away in this home it made me feel closer to her by me working there, and yet all this was cruely taken away from me because I feared for the residents and spoke up. I don't regret speaking up, I only regret leaving the residents with no activities, for that I am truly sorry. Much love to you all. xxx.
Same here Adrian... I was bullied, put down and made to feel terrible for months, all because I voiced my opinions on this home when asked by management if I had a problem at work... Honesty should be the best policy, but honesty just got me bullied by management and the owners. I sent a 3 page resignation letter to the owners explaining everything, but was totally ignored and not cared about... and only now this evil man has been (finally) sacked let's hope Hazelgrove will once again be a beautiful Nursing home for our precious families, and maybe the owners will listen to staff, residents and relatives if ever they want to voice their worries. I loved working there, but my upsetting experience there has truly hurt me so much... because my Mother passed away in this home it made me feel closer to her by me working there, and yet all this was cruely taken away from me because I feared for the residents and spoke up. I don't regret speaking up, I only regret leaving the residents with no activities, for that I am truly sorry. Much love to you all. xxx. T.E.K.
  • Score: 40

12:48pm Fri 4 Jul 14

stevo!! says...

No prizes for correctly spotting why The Argus didn't reveal details of the owners.
No prizes for correctly spotting why The Argus didn't reveal details of the owners. stevo!!
  • Score: 0

3:45pm Fri 4 Jul 14

busybee70 says...

They should have listened to us months ago when we brought our worries to them. The manager was a bully and treated the staff appallingly. They were scared to say anything or they got the sack. He made the relatives visits hell. The owners wouldn't listen to anyone and always sided with him, now maybe they will realise that for once we were right and not making things up! Let's hope that the home will now get back to what it was before the manager started.
They should have listened to us months ago when we brought our worries to them. The manager was a bully and treated the staff appallingly. They were scared to say anything or they got the sack. He made the relatives visits hell. The owners wouldn't listen to anyone and always sided with him, now maybe they will realise that for once we were right and not making things up! Let's hope that the home will now get back to what it was before the manager started. busybee70
  • Score: 10

4:33pm Fri 4 Jul 14

Goldenwight says...

"Brighton and Hove City Council has stopped placing people in the privately run home while an action plan is put in place by its owners"

Well, that is brilliant- despite the fact that the council have failed to take heed of earlier problems and act accordingly- but what about the people that they have ALREADY placed there? They are, it seems, in some danger- do the Council intend to do anything to help them? Come on Argus, lets see a bit of social action & responsibility on your part- shame the Council into withdrawing these people and finding them safer accommodation.
"Brighton and Hove City Council has stopped placing people in the privately run home while an action plan is put in place by its owners" Well, that is brilliant- despite the fact that the council have failed to take heed of earlier problems and act accordingly- but what about the people that they have ALREADY placed there? They are, it seems, in some danger- do the Council intend to do anything to help them? Come on Argus, lets see a bit of social action & responsibility on your part- shame the Council into withdrawing these people and finding them safer accommodation. Goldenwight
  • Score: 15

4:45pm Fri 4 Jul 14

Old Ale Man says...

I aint seen the comment yet that is always made after cases of the like are made public,, that of "we will learn from this!!!"
Which I first heard social workers acknowledge back when little Maria Coalwell was beaten to death.
I aint seen the comment yet that is always made after cases of the like are made public,, that of "we will learn from this!!!" Which I first heard social workers acknowledge back when little Maria Coalwell was beaten to death. Old Ale Man
  • Score: 3

7:07pm Fri 4 Jul 14

Falmer Wizard says...

Old Ale Man wrote:
I aint seen the comment yet that is always made after cases of the like are made public,, that of "we will learn from this!!!"
Which I first heard social workers acknowledge back when little Maria Coalwell was beaten to death.
Spot on!
Terrible record yet patients are still being placed with them, WHY?
[quote][p][bold]Old Ale Man[/bold] wrote: I aint seen the comment yet that is always made after cases of the like are made public,, that of "we will learn from this!!!" Which I first heard social workers acknowledge back when little Maria Coalwell was beaten to death.[/p][/quote]Spot on! Terrible record yet patients are still being placed with them, WHY? Falmer Wizard
  • Score: 3

7:29pm Fri 4 Jul 14

Roundbill says...

stevo!! wrote:
No prizes for correctly spotting why The Argus didn't reveal details of the owners.
What, you mean because the both have the same surname? Maybe they're brother and sister. That IS what you meant, I assume...?
[quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: No prizes for correctly spotting why The Argus didn't reveal details of the owners.[/p][/quote]What, you mean because the both have the same surname? Maybe they're brother and sister. That IS what you meant, I assume...? Roundbill
  • Score: 3

7:59pm Fri 4 Jul 14

florence17 says...

this could have been resolved months ago .the owners were told enough times .at last they have got rid of the biggest problem ,the manager ,now perhaps they will apologize and listen to our fears .the staff are very lovly ,caring people who work extremely hard for little money and cannot be faulted
this could have been resolved months ago .the owners were told enough times .at last they have got rid of the biggest problem ,the manager ,now perhaps they will apologize and listen to our fears .the staff are very lovly ,caring people who work extremely hard for little money and cannot be faulted florence17
  • Score: 4

8:08pm Fri 4 Jul 14

florence17 says...

this could have been resolved months ago..if only the owners had listened to the visitors and not trusted the manager.at last he has been removed and now hopefully the home can b restored to how it used to be. the staff cannot be faulted ,they have been working under extreme pressure and been bullied and frightened to speak out for fear of losing their jobs..many good staff have left because of this ,lets hope we can all work together now and bring the home back to how it used to be ,friendlyand homely .lets hope now the staff will be able to voice their concerns without fearof losing their jobs .too late for some unfortunately .
this could have been resolved months ago..if only the owners had listened to the visitors and not trusted the manager.at last he has been removed and now hopefully the home can b restored to how it used to be. the staff cannot be faulted ,they have been working under extreme pressure and been bullied and frightened to speak out for fear of losing their jobs..many good staff have left because of this ,lets hope we can all work together now and bring the home back to how it used to be ,friendlyand homely .lets hope now the staff will be able to voice their concerns without fearof losing their jobs .too late for some unfortunately . florence17
  • Score: 4

8:35pm Fri 4 Jul 14

Cisco69 says...

I worked there too,it was a lovely happy home until the new owners & manager came in,I voiced my concerns many times & was bullied & put down all the time & made to feel stupid & made out to be a trouble maker,now they are the stupid ones for not listening,the Cqc were very slow in not realising what was going, on,we reported incidents over a year ago!!! & our residents sadly suffered because of it,a lot of staff left because of this as no-one was listening & there was a tragedy waiting to happen.the owners are husband & wife & thought they were better than everyone,relatives & staff thankfully stuck together & authorities started to listening,it's what the English are good at..sticking together!!!!
I worked there too,it was a lovely happy home until the new owners & manager came in,I voiced my concerns many times & was bullied & put down all the time & made to feel stupid & made out to be a trouble maker,now they are the stupid ones for not listening,the Cqc were very slow in not realising what was going, on,we reported incidents over a year ago!!! & our residents sadly suffered because of it,a lot of staff left because of this as no-one was listening & there was a tragedy waiting to happen.the owners are husband & wife & thought they were better than everyone,relatives & staff thankfully stuck together & authorities started to listening,it's what the English are good at..sticking together!!!! Cisco69
  • Score: 9

8:44pm Fri 4 Jul 14

Cisco69 says...

T.E.K. wrote:
Same here Adrian... I was bullied, put down and made to feel terrible for months, all because I voiced my opinions on this home when asked by management if I had a problem at work... Honesty should be the best policy, but honesty just got me bullied by management and the owners. I sent a 3 page resignation letter to the owners explaining everything, but was totally ignored and not cared about... and only now this evil man has been (finally) sacked let's hope Hazelgrove will once again be a beautiful Nursing home for our precious families, and maybe the owners will listen to staff, residents and relatives if ever they want to voice their worries. I loved working there, but my upsetting experience there has truly hurt me so much... because my Mother passed away in this home it made me feel closer to her by me working there, and yet all this was cruely taken away from me because I feared for the residents and spoke up. I don't regret speaking up, I only regret leaving the residents with no activities, for that I am truly sorry. Much love to you all. xxx.
I hated leaving them too...but hopefully it's the start of a new beginning for residents,hopefully manager will be severely dealt with & stripped of whatever it is he has to run a care home as he his not fit to do so,evil man & the owners get heavily fined & their homes taken off them,considering one of the owners was supposedly a pharmacist he had no idea about dementia
[quote][p][bold]T.E.K.[/bold] wrote: Same here Adrian... I was bullied, put down and made to feel terrible for months, all because I voiced my opinions on this home when asked by management if I had a problem at work... Honesty should be the best policy, but honesty just got me bullied by management and the owners. I sent a 3 page resignation letter to the owners explaining everything, but was totally ignored and not cared about... and only now this evil man has been (finally) sacked let's hope Hazelgrove will once again be a beautiful Nursing home for our precious families, and maybe the owners will listen to staff, residents and relatives if ever they want to voice their worries. I loved working there, but my upsetting experience there has truly hurt me so much... because my Mother passed away in this home it made me feel closer to her by me working there, and yet all this was cruely taken away from me because I feared for the residents and spoke up. I don't regret speaking up, I only regret leaving the residents with no activities, for that I am truly sorry. Much love to you all. xxx.[/p][/quote]I hated leaving them too...but hopefully it's the start of a new beginning for residents,hopefully manager will be severely dealt with & stripped of whatever it is he has to run a care home as he his not fit to do so,evil man & the owners get heavily fined & their homes taken off them,considering one of the owners was supposedly a pharmacist he had no idea about dementia Cisco69
  • Score: 4

8:54pm Fri 4 Jul 14

Cisco69 says...

Roundbill wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
No prizes for correctly spotting why The Argus didn't reveal details of the owners.
What, you mean because the both have the same surname? Maybe they're brother and sister. That IS what you meant, I assume...?
Husband & wife,neither of them had any idea about dementia & I actually think they were unaware they had bought a dementia home,one resident had got himself into abit of a pickle & was very scared,my colleague & I spent 2hrs gently coaxing him & cleaning him up making him feel safe & loved,he was very frightened,wife huddha walked along the corridor & said that he was a disgusting man in front of his wife & us,the wife was in tears,appalling behaviour from management,so not only did we have to calm the resident we also had to look after the relative
[quote][p][bold]Roundbill[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: No prizes for correctly spotting why The Argus didn't reveal details of the owners.[/p][/quote]What, you mean because the both have the same surname? Maybe they're brother and sister. That IS what you meant, I assume...?[/p][/quote]Husband & wife,neither of them had any idea about dementia & I actually think they were unaware they had bought a dementia home,one resident had got himself into abit of a pickle & was very scared,my colleague & I spent 2hrs gently coaxing him & cleaning him up making him feel safe & loved,he was very frightened,wife huddha walked along the corridor & said that he was a disgusting man in front of his wife & us,the wife was in tears,appalling behaviour from management,so not only did we have to calm the resident we also had to look after the relative Cisco69
  • Score: 6

9:09pm Fri 4 Jul 14

Cisco69 says...

Adrian93 wrote:
All this things happen because of the manager , I've been working there and because I brought things up I get fired in 2 days.
The thing is we know we tried the hardest for our residents as they couldn't voice their opinions & we all took a lot of bullying & our working life was made miserable because we were doing the right thing,the manager was a horrible selfish monster & only thought of himself,thankfully he is no longer there & hoping he will never ever get the chance to run a care home again
[quote][p][bold]Adrian93[/bold] wrote: All this things happen because of the manager , I've been working there and because I brought things up I get fired in 2 days.[/p][/quote]The thing is we know we tried the hardest for our residents as they couldn't voice their opinions & we all took a lot of bullying & our working life was made miserable because we were doing the right thing,the manager was a horrible selfish monster & only thought of himself,thankfully he is no longer there & hoping he will never ever get the chance to run a care home again Cisco69
  • Score: 7

11:26pm Fri 4 Jul 14

KarenT says...

In the words of Roger Daltry, 'hope I die before I get old'. It's all about the money, and no matter how much one pays to go into a care home the management will be creaming even more profit off cuz none of them care (unlike some of the past employees speaking out here). "Care Home." A bit of an anomaly I reckon. Getting old is awful unless you are so rich that you can afford care to come to you in your own home, or you defy aging in a way that you maintain your health and all your faculties until you go. Otherwise, it's a nightmare. Reality.
In the words of Roger Daltry, 'hope I die before I get old'. It's all about the money, and no matter how much one pays to go into a care home the management will be creaming even more profit off cuz none of them care (unlike some of the past employees speaking out here). "Care Home." A bit of an anomaly I reckon. Getting old is awful unless you are so rich that you can afford care to come to you in your own home, or you defy aging in a way that you maintain your health and all your faculties until you go. Otherwise, it's a nightmare. Reality. KarenT
  • Score: 9

9:38am Sat 5 Jul 14

busybee70 says...

It is a shame that it took so long for the CQC to finally realise that what we said was fact and not fiction! The manager was so self centered and calculating that anything that was said was twisted to make out that he was always right and everyone else wrong. He was a bully and many a time he had staff in tears which wasn't good for any-one. He had no caring for the residents and didn't know the correct way to handle them but the owners still said that he was such a good manager! In the first few months that he was there over 20 staff left which says something. The staff were all so caring and really looked after the residents so well that when we went home we knew that they were safe. Let's just hope that he is never allowed anywhere near a care home again.
It is a shame that it took so long for the CQC to finally realise that what we said was fact and not fiction! The manager was so self centered and calculating that anything that was said was twisted to make out that he was always right and everyone else wrong. He was a bully and many a time he had staff in tears which wasn't good for any-one. He had no caring for the residents and didn't know the correct way to handle them but the owners still said that he was such a good manager! In the first few months that he was there over 20 staff left which says something. The staff were all so caring and really looked after the residents so well that when we went home we knew that they were safe. Let's just hope that he is never allowed anywhere near a care home again. busybee70
  • Score: 9

10:08am Sat 5 Jul 14

stevo!! says...

Roundbill wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
No prizes for correctly spotting why The Argus didn't reveal details of the owners.
What, you mean because the both have the same surname? Maybe they're brother and sister. That IS what you meant, I assume...?
If you're assuming, then you don't know why.

My comment referred only to those who do know why their names weren't published in the report.
[quote][p][bold]Roundbill[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: No prizes for correctly spotting why The Argus didn't reveal details of the owners.[/p][/quote]What, you mean because the both have the same surname? Maybe they're brother and sister. That IS what you meant, I assume...?[/p][/quote]If you're assuming, then you don't know why. My comment referred only to those who do know why their names weren't published in the report. stevo!!
  • Score: 4

11:03am Sat 5 Jul 14

redwing says...

Anyone remember the good old days when the council run the majority of care homes for the elderly on our behalf?
Would any of the residents, their relatives, or staff prefer the home to continue running as a private business after this experience?
If people are making money out of this service the profits have to come from somewhere. Corners are cut, and staff not adequately trained and paid a pittance so shareholders/owners can make their profits. What do we expect to happen.
Confiscate this business from the owners and make the home publicly run once more.
Anyone remember the good old days when the council run the majority of care homes for the elderly on our behalf? Would any of the residents, their relatives, or staff prefer the home to continue running as a private business after this experience? If people are making money out of this service the profits have to come from somewhere. Corners are cut, and staff not adequately trained and paid a pittance so shareholders/owners can make their profits. What do we expect to happen. Confiscate this business from the owners and make the home publicly run once more. redwing
  • Score: 7

11:26am Sat 5 Jul 14

theargusissoinformative says...

redwing wrote:
Anyone remember the good old days when the council run the majority of care homes for the elderly on our behalf?
Would any of the residents, their relatives, or staff prefer the home to continue running as a private business after this experience?
If people are making money out of this service the profits have to come from somewhere. Corners are cut, and staff not adequately trained and paid a pittance so shareholders/owners can make their profits. What do we expect to happen.
Confiscate this business from the owners and make the home publicly run once more.
Mid Staffs anyone?
[quote][p][bold]redwing[/bold] wrote: Anyone remember the good old days when the council run the majority of care homes for the elderly on our behalf? Would any of the residents, their relatives, or staff prefer the home to continue running as a private business after this experience? If people are making money out of this service the profits have to come from somewhere. Corners are cut, and staff not adequately trained and paid a pittance so shareholders/owners can make their profits. What do we expect to happen. Confiscate this business from the owners and make the home publicly run once more.[/p][/quote]Mid Staffs anyone? theargusissoinformative
  • Score: 2

12:10pm Sat 5 Jul 14

T.E.K. says...

Old Ale Man I agree with you... most of us there pushed and pushed the cqc for help... we were all going out of our minds saying.... what will it take for someone to listen to us.. a death!!!
Relatives were rehoming their loved ones and yet the Hudda's didn't batter an eyelid, they still thought the sun shone out the managers a***....
It's true what people have written here, every word of it... what the hell were we supposed to do about it all if you haven't got support from the owners, only they could sack him? This has honestly been a terrible time for so many people... there's been tears, anger and sheer frustration... and that's just from staff and relatives! I don't care if the Hudda's read this as they both know how I feel about them... and the wife is a spiteful vile acid tongue creature, that reduced me to tears in a meeting when touched on my Mother dying just to make me break down... and then when I did burst into tears the Manager looked and the owners and said.. "mentally instable"..... evil evil man! If I had stayed a moment longer I honestly feel they would have destroyed the last bit of dignity I had left inside me. I was off work for a month with stress and depression, and in that month I was issued with 3 discipliaries.... I finally wrote 3 A4 pages stating everything in my letter of resignation and sent it to all involved including authorities.. The BBC crew were at the home yesterday and instead of making a public apology to all involved, and promise to turn the home around for the better... the Hudda's went home... why doesn't that surprise me one bit?
Old Ale Man I agree with you... most of us there pushed and pushed the cqc for help... we were all going out of our minds saying.... what will it take for someone to listen to us.. a death!!! Relatives were rehoming their loved ones and yet the Hudda's didn't batter an eyelid, they still thought the sun shone out the managers a***.... It's true what people have written here, every word of it... what the hell were we supposed to do about it all if you haven't got support from the owners, only they could sack him? This has honestly been a terrible time for so many people... there's been tears, anger and sheer frustration... and that's just from staff and relatives! I don't care if the Hudda's read this as they both know how I feel about them... and the wife is a spiteful vile acid tongue creature, that reduced me to tears in a meeting when touched on my Mother dying just to make me break down... and then when I did burst into tears the Manager looked and the owners and said.. "mentally instable"..... evil evil man! If I had stayed a moment longer I honestly feel they would have destroyed the last bit of dignity I had left inside me. I was off work for a month with stress and depression, and in that month I was issued with 3 discipliaries.... I finally wrote 3 A4 pages stating everything in my letter of resignation and sent it to all involved including authorities.. The BBC crew were at the home yesterday and instead of making a public apology to all involved, and promise to turn the home around for the better... the Hudda's went home... why doesn't that surprise me one bit? T.E.K.
  • Score: 6

1:34pm Sat 5 Jul 14

NickBrt says...

How terrible for residents and staff. Sadly our PC friends will never or at least rarely act against certain groups of people as they would call it discrimination. (Allegedly)
How terrible for residents and staff. Sadly our PC friends will never or at least rarely act against certain groups of people as they would call it discrimination. (Allegedly) NickBrt
  • Score: 3

5:02pm Sat 5 Jul 14

busybee70 says...

Why has no-one mentioned the name of the evil manager to prevent him ever getting a job again in a care home of any kind
Why has no-one mentioned the name of the evil manager to prevent him ever getting a job again in a care home of any kind busybee70
  • Score: 6

7:43pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Cisco69 says...

busybee70 wrote:
Why has no-one mentioned the name of the evil manager to prevent him ever getting a job again in a care home of any kind
I will,Sergiu Orza,so if anyone out there has a loved one they want to put into care,don't if this is the manager
[quote][p][bold]busybee70[/bold] wrote: Why has no-one mentioned the name of the evil manager to prevent him ever getting a job again in a care home of any kind[/p][/quote]I will,Sergiu Orza,so if anyone out there has a loved one they want to put into care,don't if this is the manager Cisco69
  • Score: 8

8:03pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Cisco69 says...

The huddas have been named & shamed,why not the horrible manager who had no respect for anyone his name SERGIU ORZA,don't forget it,but I expect he'll be able to change his name & carry on working in care homes,so any of you out there that come across a Thomas the tank engine fat controller look a likee,do not put your loved ones in that home
The huddas have been named & shamed,why not the horrible manager who had no respect for anyone his name SERGIU ORZA,don't forget it,but I expect he'll be able to change his name & carry on working in care homes,so any of you out there that come across a Thomas the tank engine fat controller look a likee,do not put your loved ones in that home Cisco69
  • Score: 9

8:44pm Sat 5 Jul 14

redeyes says...

When you are looking for a place for a loved one you do not always see everything, when the staff change over is very fast and the spoken words get less understanding and questions do not get answered, even by the local council what to do , you are caught in the damned if you do and damned if you dont situation, which can be very upsetting for all the family and some of the very good staff, because you know if you say anything on thier behafe they would get trouble or the sack.
When you are looking for a place for a loved one you do not always see everything, when the staff change over is very fast and the spoken words get less understanding and questions do not get answered, even by the local council what to do , you are caught in the damned if you do and damned if you dont situation, which can be very upsetting for all the family and some of the very good staff, because you know if you say anything on thier behafe they would get trouble or the sack. redeyes
  • Score: 7

8:49pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Cisco69 says...

& the chefs had a hard time trying to work with a budget that had been halved,they couldn't make the meals they wanted too & it was extremely frustrating for them,they were also bullied & brought to tears,happy shopper food was served,bet the huddas wouldn't have allowed their loved ones to eat happy shopper
& the chefs had a hard time trying to work with a budget that had been halved,they couldn't make the meals they wanted too & it was extremely frustrating for them,they were also bullied & brought to tears,happy shopper food was served,bet the huddas wouldn't have allowed their loved ones to eat happy shopper Cisco69
  • Score: 2

9:30pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Valerie Paynter says...

getThisCoalitionOut wrote:
Why doesn't the Argus give the owner's name? It only took me a few minutes to find that out.

There are two owners of this company - Mr Al-Naseer Hudda and Mrs Naznin Hudda

http://companycheck.

co.uk/director/90476

7071

These are the reason why so many care homes are run appallingly badly - because these people can get away with it. They make £millions ripping off elderly, vulnerable, mentally ill people and us - because we also pay for these people's care through council tax, so you and I are also being ripped off.

It is high time these people and the likes of them were brought to order and made to give proper care, proper food and clean homes to the most ill and needy in our country.
They should be up on a criminal charge. Exploiting the vulnerable and making their lives a misery should be a criminal charge where people are making money by just using them in this way.
[quote][p][bold]getThisCoalitionOut[/bold] wrote: Why doesn't the Argus give the owner's name? It only took me a few minutes to find that out. There are two owners of this company - Mr Al-Naseer Hudda and Mrs Naznin Hudda http://companycheck. co.uk/director/90476 7071 These are the reason why so many care homes are run appallingly badly - because these people can get away with it. They make £millions ripping off elderly, vulnerable, mentally ill people and us - because we also pay for these people's care through council tax, so you and I are also being ripped off. It is high time these people and the likes of them were brought to order and made to give proper care, proper food and clean homes to the most ill and needy in our country.[/p][/quote]They should be up on a criminal charge. Exploiting the vulnerable and making their lives a misery should be a criminal charge where people are making money by just using them in this way. Valerie Paynter
  • Score: 3

10:12pm Sat 5 Jul 14

zeus62 says...

Adrian93 wrote:
All this things happen because of the manager , I've been working there and because I brought things up I get fired in 2 days.
I believe in karma and this evil cruel monster will get his just desserts ... there should be criminal charges bought as he made the lives of staff , residents and relatives a bloody misery ... this man has no compassion , how he ever got this role of manager is disgusting. He was just a control freak "Little man syndrome " I hope he gets charges bought against him for his cruel and manipulative actions he needs locking up and throw away the key. I am sorry you lost your job Adrian , but at least you stood up to him.
[quote][p][bold]Adrian93[/bold] wrote: All this things happen because of the manager , I've been working there and because I brought things up I get fired in 2 days.[/p][/quote]I believe in karma and this evil cruel monster will get his just desserts ... there should be criminal charges bought as he made the lives of staff , residents and relatives a bloody misery ... this man has no compassion , how he ever got this role of manager is disgusting. He was just a control freak "Little man syndrome " I hope he gets charges bought against him for his cruel and manipulative actions he needs locking up and throw away the key. I am sorry you lost your job Adrian , but at least you stood up to him. zeus62
  • Score: 5

12:24am Mon 7 Jul 14

martyt says...

MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT !
MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT ! martyt
  • Score: -4

1:49am Mon 7 Jul 14

gecko10 says...

martyt wrote:
MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT !
My Mum is a resident at Hazelgrove so do me a favor go and crawl back under the stone where you came from!!!!!!!!!!!!, you haven't got a clue.
[quote][p][bold]martyt[/bold] wrote: MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT ![/p][/quote]My Mum is a resident at Hazelgrove so do me a favor go and crawl back under the stone where you came from!!!!!!!!!!!!, you haven't got a clue. gecko10
  • Score: 2

7:55am Mon 7 Jul 14

Cisco69 says...

gecko10 wrote:
martyt wrote:
MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT !
My Mum is a resident at Hazelgrove so do me a favor go and crawl back under the stone where you came from!!!!!!!!!!!!, you haven't got a clue.
Dementia is a very hard illness to deal with,alot of families wait until the very last minute to put their loved ones in a dementia unit,so you're very wrong MARTYT,let's see how you cope if your lived ones get dementia
[quote][p][bold]gecko10[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]martyt[/bold] wrote: MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT ![/p][/quote]My Mum is a resident at Hazelgrove so do me a favor go and crawl back under the stone where you came from!!!!!!!!!!!!, you haven't got a clue.[/p][/quote]Dementia is a very hard illness to deal with,alot of families wait until the very last minute to put their loved ones in a dementia unit,so you're very wrong MARTYT,let's see how you cope if your lived ones get dementia Cisco69
  • Score: 2

8:18am Mon 7 Jul 14

T.E.K. says...

gecko10 wrote:
martyt wrote:
MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT !
My Mum is a resident at Hazelgrove so do me a favor go and crawl back under the stone where you came from!!!!!!!!!!!!, you haven't got a clue.
It's not an old folks home you stupid ignorant person..... It's a nursing home. Dementia is a serious illness, that needs specialist care, we don't just plonk our loved ones in homes for the sake of it!.. you haven't a clue what you're talking about... take yourself down to the library and look up what alzheimer's means, instead of sitting behind your computer and talking a load of ****!
[quote][p][bold]gecko10[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]martyt[/bold] wrote: MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT ![/p][/quote]My Mum is a resident at Hazelgrove so do me a favor go and crawl back under the stone where you came from!!!!!!!!!!!!, you haven't got a clue.[/p][/quote]It's not an old folks home you stupid ignorant person..... It's a nursing home. Dementia is a serious illness, that needs specialist care, we don't just plonk our loved ones in homes for the sake of it!.. you haven't a clue what you're talking about... take yourself down to the library and look up what alzheimer's means, instead of sitting behind your computer and talking a load of ****! T.E.K.
  • Score: 5

12:20pm Mon 7 Jul 14

florence17 says...

gecko10 wrote:
martyt wrote:
MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT !
My Mum is a resident at Hazelgrove so do me a favor go and crawl back under the stone where you came from!!!!!!!!!!!!, you haven't got a clue.
maybe u should put your brain in gear before u open your mouth ,my husband is not old and is there because I couldn,t cope anymore ,he is not just left there I visit him everyday and I would like nothing more than to have home with me ,we all care and so do the staff .its bad management caused this .situation and our complaints falling on deaf ears .u obviously haven,t a clue about the illness my husband has and how hard it is for us to watch our loved ones lose their identity .SO SO ONE and that's polite for me .
[quote][p][bold]gecko10[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]martyt[/bold] wrote: MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT ![/p][/quote]My Mum is a resident at Hazelgrove so do me a favor go and crawl back under the stone where you came from!!!!!!!!!!!!, you haven't got a clue.[/p][/quote]maybe u should put your brain in gear before u open your mouth ,my husband is not old and is there because I couldn,t cope anymore ,he is not just left there I visit him everyday and I would like nothing more than to have home with me ,we all care and so do the staff .its bad management caused this .situation and our complaints falling on deaf ears .u obviously haven,t a clue about the illness my husband has and how hard it is for us to watch our loved ones lose their identity .SO SO ONE and that's polite for me . florence17
  • Score: 2

12:23pm Mon 7 Jul 14

florence17 says...

florence17 wrote:
gecko10 wrote:
martyt wrote:
MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT !
My Mum is a resident at Hazelgrove so do me a favor go and crawl back under the stone where you came from!!!!!!!!!!!!, you haven't got a clue.
maybe u should put your brain in gear before u open your mouth ,my husband is not old and is there because I couldn,t cope anymore ,he is not just left there I visit him everyday and I would like nothing more than to have home with me ,we all care and so do the staff .its bad management caused this .situation and our complaints falling on deaf ears .u obviously haven,t a clue about the illness my husband has and how hard it is for us to watch our loved ones lose their identity .SO SO ONE and that's polite for me .
you stupid ,ignorant person.get your facts straight if u want want to comment on something u obviously now nothung about
[quote][p][bold]florence17[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gecko10[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]martyt[/bold] wrote: MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT ![/p][/quote]My Mum is a resident at Hazelgrove so do me a favor go and crawl back under the stone where you came from!!!!!!!!!!!!, you haven't got a clue.[/p][/quote]maybe u should put your brain in gear before u open your mouth ,my husband is not old and is there because I couldn,t cope anymore ,he is not just left there I visit him everyday and I would like nothing more than to have home with me ,we all care and so do the staff .its bad management caused this .situation and our complaints falling on deaf ears .u obviously haven,t a clue about the illness my husband has and how hard it is for us to watch our loved ones lose their identity .SO SO ONE and that's polite for me .[/p][/quote]you stupid ,ignorant person.get your facts straight if u want want to comment on something u obviously now nothung about florence17
  • Score: 1

12:23pm Mon 7 Jul 14

florence17 says...

florence17 wrote:
gecko10 wrote:
martyt wrote:
MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT !
My Mum is a resident at Hazelgrove so do me a favor go and crawl back under the stone where you came from!!!!!!!!!!!!, you haven't got a clue.
maybe u should put your brain in gear before u open your mouth ,my husband is not old and is there because I couldn,t cope anymore ,he is not just left there I visit him everyday and I would like nothing more than to have home with me ,we all care and so do the staff .its bad management caused this .situation and our complaints falling on deaf ears .u obviously haven,t a clue about the illness my husband has and how hard it is for us to watch our loved ones lose their identity .SO SO ONE and that's polite for me .
you stupid ,ignorant person.get your facts straight if u want want to comment on something u obviously now nothung about
[quote][p][bold]florence17[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gecko10[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]martyt[/bold] wrote: MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT ![/p][/quote]My Mum is a resident at Hazelgrove so do me a favor go and crawl back under the stone where you came from!!!!!!!!!!!!, you haven't got a clue.[/p][/quote]maybe u should put your brain in gear before u open your mouth ,my husband is not old and is there because I couldn,t cope anymore ,he is not just left there I visit him everyday and I would like nothing more than to have home with me ,we all care and so do the staff .its bad management caused this .situation and our complaints falling on deaf ears .u obviously haven,t a clue about the illness my husband has and how hard it is for us to watch our loved ones lose their identity .SO SO ONE and that's polite for me .[/p][/quote]you stupid ,ignorant person.get your facts straight if u want want to comment on something u obviously now nothung about florence17
  • Score: 0

4:40pm Mon 7 Jul 14

redeyes says...

It is very hard when you have to make the decion to use a nursing home and its not always the one you would like, the cost of using the one you want is always so costly and you MAY only get a small percentage of help as we did, so maybe the goverment should take a long serious look at ALL the costs of running nursing homes and try and get a leval playing field as some places cannot fill thier spaces because of costs. We would loved to have had my dad at home but it was not possible for him or the rest of the family, although he had regular visitors daily it still hurt when we had to chase things up 2/3 times.
It is very hard when you have to make the decion to use a nursing home and its not always the one you would like, the cost of using the one you want is always so costly and you MAY only get a small percentage of help as we did, so maybe the goverment should take a long serious look at ALL the costs of running nursing homes and try and get a leval playing field as some places cannot fill thier spaces because of costs. We would loved to have had my dad at home but it was not possible for him or the rest of the family, although he had regular visitors daily it still hurt when we had to chase things up 2/3 times. redeyes
  • Score: 1

5:57pm Mon 7 Jul 14

busybee70 says...

martyt wrote:
MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT !
You should be careful what you say and have proof before saying it. It is not just parents, a lot of us had husbands or wives there. Have you ever tried to look after some-one with Alzheimers or Dementia? We keep them with us for as long as we can until the situation gets so bad that we have to have help and do what is best for them!! I can assure you that that is not an easy choice and the guilt is always with you although you have done the right and best thing for our loved ones.
[quote][p][bold]martyt[/bold] wrote: MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT ![/p][/quote]You should be careful what you say and have proof before saying it. It is not just parents, a lot of us had husbands or wives there. Have you ever tried to look after some-one with Alzheimers or Dementia? We keep them with us for as long as we can until the situation gets so bad that we have to have help and do what is best for them!! I can assure you that that is not an easy choice and the guilt is always with you although you have done the right and best thing for our loved ones. busybee70
  • Score: 3

12:23pm Tue 8 Jul 14

florence17 says...

busybee70 wrote:
martyt wrote:
MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT !
You should be careful what you say and have proof before saying it. It is not just parents, a lot of us had husbands or wives there. Have you ever tried to look after some-one with Alzheimers or Dementia? We keep them with us for as long as we can until the situation gets so bad that we have to have help and do what is best for them!! I can assure you that that is not an easy choice and the guilt is always with you although you have done the right and best thing for our loved ones.
very true ,every day I visit you see a little bit more of your loved disappear ,there is no.one more important than my husband and I hope he nows how much I love and miss him ,I would give anything to have him back with me and anyone who doesn,t understand the illness and how hard ir=t is for their families to lt go should keep quiet
[quote][p][bold]busybee70[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]martyt[/bold] wrote: MAYBE JUST MAYBE ,FAMILIES SHOULD TAKE ALONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING THERE PARENTS IN AN OLD FOLKS HOME ,THEY SHOULD LOOK AFTER THEM IN THERE OWN HOMES ,IT S STRANGE BUT THE DUMPING OF THE OLD SEAMS TO BE A VERY ENGLISH THING ,AS MOST OTHER COUNTRIES SEAM TOO LOOK AFTER THERE OAP S FAR BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH DO ,BUT THEY ALL CRAWL OUT OF THE WOODWORK FOR THE READING OF THE WILL ,FUNNY THAT ![/p][/quote]You should be careful what you say and have proof before saying it. It is not just parents, a lot of us had husbands or wives there. Have you ever tried to look after some-one with Alzheimers or Dementia? We keep them with us for as long as we can until the situation gets so bad that we have to have help and do what is best for them!! I can assure you that that is not an easy choice and the guilt is always with you although you have done the right and best thing for our loved ones.[/p][/quote]very true ,every day I visit you see a little bit more of your loved disappear ,there is no.one more important than my husband and I hope he nows how much I love and miss him ,I would give anything to have him back with me and anyone who doesn,t understand the illness and how hard ir=t is for their families to lt go should keep quiet florence17
  • Score: 3

12:33pm Tue 8 Jul 14

florence17 says...

well done to the argus in bringing this into the spotlight as clearly there is a lot wrong with the home but with the return of some of the good staff we lost and the present staff it can come back to how it was ,ASK THE STAFF TO RETURN we lost some very good staff and carers ,also Siobhan ryan don't let this drop ,sergiu orza shold be investigated for hiswrongdoing and never be allowed to work looking after vulnerablepeople again,
well done to the argus in bringing this into the spotlight as clearly there is a lot wrong with the home but with the return of some of the good staff we lost and the present staff it can come back to how it was ,ASK THE STAFF TO RETURN we lost some very good staff and carers ,also Siobhan ryan don't let this drop ,sergiu orza shold be investigated for hiswrongdoing and never be allowed to work looking after vulnerablepeople again, florence17
  • Score: 3

2:49pm Wed 9 Jul 14

busybee70 says...

florence17 wrote:
well done to the argus in bringing this into the spotlight as clearly there is a lot wrong with the home but with the return of some of the good staff we lost and the present staff it can come back to how it was ,ASK THE STAFF TO RETURN we lost some very good staff and carers ,also Siobhan ryan don't let this drop ,sergiu orza shold be investigated for hiswrongdoing and never be allowed to work looking after vulnerablepeople again,
How true and they should also look in to the Huddas as well as they clearly have no compassion or feelings for residents, relatives or staff!!! Do they honestly expect staff to work for them after this has finally come into the open and to get support from the relatives etc that they have insulted and at the time of bereavement don't even have the courtesy to say 'sorry'!
To them it is a business!
[quote][p][bold]florence17[/bold] wrote: well done to the argus in bringing this into the spotlight as clearly there is a lot wrong with the home but with the return of some of the good staff we lost and the present staff it can come back to how it was ,ASK THE STAFF TO RETURN we lost some very good staff and carers ,also Siobhan ryan don't let this drop ,sergiu orza shold be investigated for hiswrongdoing and never be allowed to work looking after vulnerablepeople again,[/p][/quote]How true and they should also look in to the Huddas as well as they clearly have no compassion or feelings for residents, relatives or staff!!! Do they honestly expect staff to work for them after this has finally come into the open and to get support from the relatives etc that they have insulted and at the time of bereavement don't even have the courtesy to say 'sorry'! To them it is a business! busybee70
  • Score: 4

11:57am Thu 10 Jul 14

florence17 says...

very true ,not only have they not apologised we have not officially been told by the ownere that sergiu the manager is no longer there . we have to rely on keeping our eyes and ears open..they expect us to rally round them and support them even though for months we,ve been telling them what was going on they only listened to him now they have to suffer the consequences and it will take a while before they get any trust from any of us . lets hope they have learnt a lesson from this .when u have staff and relatives constantly complainingand no.one listens is very worrying ..
very true ,not only have they not apologised we have not officially been told by the ownere that sergiu the manager is no longer there . we have to rely on keeping our eyes and ears open..they expect us to rally round them and support them even though for months we,ve been telling them what was going on they only listened to him now they have to suffer the consequences and it will take a while before they get any trust from any of us . lets hope they have learnt a lesson from this .when u have staff and relatives constantly complainingand no.one listens is very worrying .. florence17
  • Score: 2
Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree