COUNCIL bosses will be meeting with stakeholders in Eastbourne Pier today to discuss the attraction’s future.
Eastbourne Borough Council leader David Tutt will be chairing the meeting today which will be a follow up to last Thursday’s discussions regarding the future of the pier.
Eastbourne Pier was left gutted by a fire one week ago which is still being investigated by Sussex Police.
The agenda for today's meeting will include the £2 million granted to the town by Prime Minister David Cameron on Friday last week.
Representatives from the pier’s management are said to be present, alongside interested business owners and MP for Eastbourne Stephen Lloyd.
A spokeswoman for Eastbourne Borough Council said: “Senior decision makers are to meet for the second time today to discuss priority action following the fire on Eastbourne pier.”