Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Worthing drug-scare teen died of natural causes
Teenager Gabi Price - whose death triggered fears over the dangers of 'legal highs' - died of natural causes, a coroner has revealed.
A pathologist's report showed the 14-year-old died of broncho-pneumonia following a streptococcal A infection.
Gabi, of Coleridge Crescent, Worthing, was taken ill at a house in Moulsecoomb, Brighton on Saturday November 21.
Friends said she had taken the 'legal high' miaow, also known as meow or mephedrone.
A 39-year-old woman from Brighton and a 17-year-old man from Hove, who were arrested at the time on suspicion of supplying drugs, remain on bail.
A spokesman for Sussex Police said the conclusion of death from natural causes meant no inquest would take place.
A statement said: "A post mortem carried out on November 23 gave inconclusive results.
"Further histology and toxicology tests were then necessary to establish the cause of death.
"It has now been established that death resulted from cardiac arrest following broncho-pneumonia which resulted from a streptococcal A infection."