Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Kuszczak: Play-off race looks so tough
Tomasz Kuszczak reckons it will be tough for Albion to finish in the top six again this season.
And he has warned it could be even harder to achieve the Premier League dream next season. Kuszczak, 31, told The Argus: “This season I think is more difficult than last season. There are teams who are really strong.
“We’re not talking about four or five teams, we are talking about six or seven who are really strong.
“Clearly the top three have got more points than the rest, of course, but the rest are close. We have to keep playing and I think everything is open for us.
- Lingard still United with Albion
- Talking Point: Albion's defensive record key to their challenge
- Ince on the way back to peak condition
- Upson urges Albion to forget the pressure - and enjoy themselves
- Mikkel set for lead role - but not until Eagles have taken on Swindon
“There’s a few games left and we have got a few players who are going to be back.
"Mackail-Smith is going to be back, Hoskins is going be back. We are going to have more strikers.
“We are going to have more offensive power. This will definitely help the team collect points at the end of the season.”
Focus on the play-off race in The Argus today
Comments are closed on this article.