Liam Bridcutt is closing in on his long-awaited move to Sunderland.
The midfielder is heading north for a medical with the clubs believed to have agreed a fee of around £3 million.
A move to the Stadium of Light would end weeks of doubt over the future of the midfielder, who put in a transfer request earlier this month.
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home