That’s three away league games without a goal for Albion.
They have not netted on the road in the Championship since Inigo Calderon’s low bobbler was helped into his own net by Blackpool keeper Matt Gilks on December 29.
There were a couple of moments at Watford when it seemed that run had ended, when they hit the bar and had a goal disallowed.
But the Seagulls are still struggling for goals both on the road and at The Amex, where their strike rate is not great of late.
So what would you do to change that? Can David Rodriguez, Solly March or Jonathan Obika play a bigger part?
Should Leo Ulloa have another striker alongside him?
Should Kazenga LuaLua always start home and away?
Where can Andrea Orlandi or David Lopez be most profitably used?
We’d love to know your thoughts.
- Bloom: We have squad to go up
- Oscar turns to a familiar face
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win