The ArgusVideo: Watford v Albion key moments (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

Video: Watford v Albion key moments

The Argus: Video: Watford v  Albion key moments Video: Watford v Albion key moments

It may not be the best viewing for fans but here are the key moments from Albion's 2-0 defeat against Watford in the Championship at Vicarage Road yesterday.

Comments (30)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:00pm Mon 3 Feb 14

buckler says...

Great Viewing... So Easy!
Great Viewing... So Easy! buckler
  • Score: 3

5:32pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Not sure how Ulloa was called offside...
Not sure how Ulloa was called offside... Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 1

6:04pm Mon 3 Feb 14

tug509 says...

buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
[quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off. tug509
  • Score: -3

6:07pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Alfie T says...

buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Yeh, the noise from your massive home crowd was deafening.
[quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Yeh, the noise from your massive home crowd was deafening. Alfie T
  • Score: -5

6:13pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Alfie T says...

From NSC

Did anyone else notice his reaction when we conceded the second goal? Never seen a substitute behave in this way ever.

Leapt to the touchline, shouting aggresively and waving his arms. Then went to back to the dug out and smashed his fist into the roof.

Jones and Oscar both just stood there, arms folded, not doing anything.

Which reaction showed who gives a toss the most.

Get Calders on the pitch or on the coaching staff. We need his passion badly.
From NSC Did anyone else notice his reaction when we conceded the second goal? Never seen a substitute behave in this way ever. Leapt to the touchline, shouting aggresively and waving his arms. Then went to back to the dug out and smashed his fist into the roof. Jones and Oscar both just stood there, arms folded, not doing anything. Which reaction showed who gives a toss the most. Get Calders on the pitch or on the coaching staff. We need his passion badly. Alfie T
  • Score: 0

6:39pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Buford T Justice says...

tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
[quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season. Buford T Justice
  • Score: 2

6:43pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Alfie T says...

Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
[quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ? Alfie T
  • Score: -3

6:43pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Buford T Justice says...

buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Lovely stuff!
[quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Lovely stuff! Buford T Justice
  • Score: -1

6:45pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Buford T Justice says...

Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
[quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season Buford T Justice
  • Score: -2

6:56pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
[quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on! Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 3

7:02pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Alfie T says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
Dreadful stadium, and having to rely on your mascot banging a drum to wake up the home fans is truly sad :-)
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]Dreadful stadium, and having to rely on your mascot banging a drum to wake up the home fans is truly sad :-) Alfie T
  • Score: 3

7:04pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Buford T Justice says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then.

Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then. Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much Buford T Justice
  • Score: 0

7:05pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Buford T Justice says...

Alfie T wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
Dreadful stadium, and having to rely on your mascot banging a drum to wake up the home fans is truly sad :-)
Diddums. You best head off, your mum has got your tea ready.
[quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]Dreadful stadium, and having to rely on your mascot banging a drum to wake up the home fans is truly sad :-)[/p][/quote]Diddums. You best head off, your mum has got your tea ready. Buford T Justice
  • Score: -5

7:23pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then.

Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much
I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.
[quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then. Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much[/p][/quote]I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 1

7:24pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Alfie T says...

Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
Dreadful stadium, and having to rely on your mascot banging a drum to wake up the home fans is truly sad :-)
Diddums. You best head off, your mum has got your tea ready.
Ouch,that repartee is sharp and hurtful...:-(
[quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]Dreadful stadium, and having to rely on your mascot banging a drum to wake up the home fans is truly sad :-)[/p][/quote]Diddums. You best head off, your mum has got your tea ready.[/p][/quote]Ouch,that repartee is sharp and hurtful...:-( Alfie T
  • Score: 0

7:24pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Alfie T says...

Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
Dreadful stadium, and having to rely on your mascot banging a drum to wake up the home fans is truly sad :-)
Diddums. You best head off, your mum has got your tea ready.
Ouch,that repartee is sharp and hurtful...:-(
[quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]Dreadful stadium, and having to rely on your mascot banging a drum to wake up the home fans is truly sad :-)[/p][/quote]Diddums. You best head off, your mum has got your tea ready.[/p][/quote]Ouch,that repartee is sharp and hurtful...:-( Alfie T
  • Score: 1

7:32pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Buford T Justice says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then.

Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much
I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.
Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail
.co.uk/sport/footbal
l/article-2478604/Br
ighton-1-Watford-1--
match-report-Hornets
-denied-win-ref-fail
s-award-goal.html

Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then. Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much[/p][/quote]I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.[/p][/quote]Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail .co.uk/sport/footbal l/article-2478604/Br ighton-1-Watford-1-- match-report-Hornets -denied-win-ref-fail s-award-goal.html Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it Buford T Justice
  • Score: 0

7:36pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Alfie T says...

Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then.

Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much
I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.
Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail

.co.uk/sport/footbal

l/article-2478604/Br

ighton-1-Watford-1--

match-report-Hornets

-denied-win-ref-fail

s-award-goal.html

Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it
Wow Arnie,obviously hit a nerve with this train spotter.
[quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then. Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much[/p][/quote]I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.[/p][/quote]Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail .co.uk/sport/footbal l/article-2478604/Br ighton-1-Watford-1-- match-report-Hornets -denied-win-ref-fail s-award-goal.html Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it[/p][/quote]Wow Arnie,obviously hit a nerve with this train spotter. Alfie T
  • Score: 2

7:39pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Buford T Justice says...

Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then.

Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much
I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.
Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail


.co.uk/sport/footbal


l/article-2478604/Br


ighton-1-Watford-1--


match-report-Hornets


-denied-win-ref-fail


s-award-goal.html

Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it
Wow Arnie,obviously hit a nerve with this train spotter.
Make me laugh you joker, he was the poor little girl whining about the offside decision.

Anyway I best go and get some work done, leave you boys to it
[quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then. Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much[/p][/quote]I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.[/p][/quote]Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail .co.uk/sport/footbal l/article-2478604/Br ighton-1-Watford-1-- match-report-Hornets -denied-win-ref-fail s-award-goal.html Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it[/p][/quote]Wow Arnie,obviously hit a nerve with this train spotter.[/p][/quote]Make me laugh you joker, he was the poor little girl whining about the offside decision. Anyway I best go and get some work done, leave you boys to it Buford T Justice
  • Score: 0

7:45pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Alfie T says...

Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then.

Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much
I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.
Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail



.co.uk/sport/footbal



l/article-2478604/Br



ighton-1-Watford-1--



match-report-Hornets



-denied-win-ref-fail



s-award-goal.html

Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it
Wow Arnie,obviously hit a nerve with this train spotter.
Make me laugh you joker, he was the poor little girl whining about the offside decision.

Anyway I best go and get some work done, leave you boys to it
No hard feelings, no real beef with Watford or their fans, except Buckler,he is a Tw@t.
[quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then. Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much[/p][/quote]I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.[/p][/quote]Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail .co.uk/sport/footbal l/article-2478604/Br ighton-1-Watford-1-- match-report-Hornets -denied-win-ref-fail s-award-goal.html Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it[/p][/quote]Wow Arnie,obviously hit a nerve with this train spotter.[/p][/quote]Make me laugh you joker, he was the poor little girl whining about the offside decision. Anyway I best go and get some work done, leave you boys to it[/p][/quote]No hard feelings, no real beef with Watford or their fans, except Buckler,he is a Tw@t. Alfie T
  • Score: 1

7:49pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Buford T Justice says...

Fair play sir, am an exiled Watford fan living in Brighton, so do have a soft spot for the seagulls
Fair play sir, am an exiled Watford fan living in Brighton, so do have a soft spot for the seagulls Buford T Justice
  • Score: 1

7:53pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then.

Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much
I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.
Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail

.co.uk/sport/footbal

l/article-2478604/Br

ighton-1-Watford-1--

match-report-Hornets

-denied-win-ref-fail

s-award-goal.html

Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it
You can SEE the middle one of those three photos, can you? The one directly in line with the goal-line? The one that shows the whole of the ball not to be over the line? Or are you going by the one where your player claims it to be 18 inches over the line?

Who's the tool? Well, it ain't me (not in this case anyway).
[quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then. Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much[/p][/quote]I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.[/p][/quote]Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail .co.uk/sport/footbal l/article-2478604/Br ighton-1-Watford-1-- match-report-Hornets -denied-win-ref-fail s-award-goal.html Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it[/p][/quote]You can SEE the middle one of those three photos, can you? The one directly in line with the goal-line? The one that shows the whole of the ball not to be over the line? Or are you going by the one where your player claims it to be 18 inches over the line? Who's the tool? Well, it ain't me (not in this case anyway). Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 2

7:57pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Buford T Justice says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then.

Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much
I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.
Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail


.co.uk/sport/footbal


l/article-2478604/Br


ighton-1-Watford-1--


match-report-Hornets


-denied-win-ref-fail


s-award-goal.html

Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it
You can SEE the middle one of those three photos, can you? The one directly in line with the goal-line? The one that shows the whole of the ball not to be over the line? Or are you going by the one where your player claims it to be 18 inches over the line?

Who's the tool? Well, it ain't me (not in this case anyway).
Look at the first picture in the sequence sunshine. You are embarrassing your self now.....
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then. Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much[/p][/quote]I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.[/p][/quote]Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail .co.uk/sport/footbal l/article-2478604/Br ighton-1-Watford-1-- match-report-Hornets -denied-win-ref-fail s-award-goal.html Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it[/p][/quote]You can SEE the middle one of those three photos, can you? The one directly in line with the goal-line? The one that shows the whole of the ball not to be over the line? Or are you going by the one where your player claims it to be 18 inches over the line? Who's the tool? Well, it ain't me (not in this case anyway).[/p][/quote]Look at the first picture in the sequence sunshine. You are embarrassing your self now..... Buford T Justice
  • Score: -1

8:04pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then.

Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much
I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.
Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail



.co.uk/sport/footbal



l/article-2478604/Br



ighton-1-Watford-1--



match-report-Hornets



-denied-win-ref-fail



s-award-goal.html

Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it
You can SEE the middle one of those three photos, can you? The one directly in line with the goal-line? The one that shows the whole of the ball not to be over the line? Or are you going by the one where your player claims it to be 18 inches over the line?

Who's the tool? Well, it ain't me (not in this case anyway).
Look at the first picture in the sequence sunshine. You are embarrassing your self now.....
Again, you DO realise that there's a very good reason goal-line video technology doesn't look at the ball from the front? You can't tell the distance - there is ball hanging over the line even though the bottom of the ball is clearly behind the line. All it can prove is that the ball is round.

(You also realise the ball is spherical, yeah? :-)

All joking aside, if you don't understand this, look at this picture here - it explains it quite clearly why the front angle is useless.

http://www.northstan
dchat.com/attachment
.php?attachmentid=48
066&d=1382999347
[quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then. Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much[/p][/quote]I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.[/p][/quote]Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail .co.uk/sport/footbal l/article-2478604/Br ighton-1-Watford-1-- match-report-Hornets -denied-win-ref-fail s-award-goal.html Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it[/p][/quote]You can SEE the middle one of those three photos, can you? The one directly in line with the goal-line? The one that shows the whole of the ball not to be over the line? Or are you going by the one where your player claims it to be 18 inches over the line? Who's the tool? Well, it ain't me (not in this case anyway).[/p][/quote]Look at the first picture in the sequence sunshine. You are embarrassing your self now.....[/p][/quote]Again, you DO realise that there's a very good reason goal-line video technology doesn't look at the ball from the front? You can't tell the distance - there is ball hanging over the line even though the bottom of the ball is clearly behind the line. All it can prove is that the ball is round. (You also realise the ball is spherical, yeah? :-) All joking aside, if you don't understand this, look at this picture here - it explains it quite clearly why the front angle is useless. http://www.northstan dchat.com/attachment .php?attachmentid=48 066&d=1382999347 Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 1

8:08pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Buford T Justice says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then.

Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much
I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.
Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail




.co.uk/sport/footbal




l/article-2478604/Br




ighton-1-Watford-1--




match-report-Hornets




-denied-win-ref-fail




s-award-goal.html

Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it
You can SEE the middle one of those three photos, can you? The one directly in line with the goal-line? The one that shows the whole of the ball not to be over the line? Or are you going by the one where your player claims it to be 18 inches over the line?

Who's the tool? Well, it ain't me (not in this case anyway).
Look at the first picture in the sequence sunshine. You are embarrassing your self now.....
Again, you DO realise that there's a very good reason goal-line video technology doesn't look at the ball from the front? You can't tell the distance - there is ball hanging over the line even though the bottom of the ball is clearly behind the line. All it can prove is that the ball is round.

(You also realise the ball is spherical, yeah? :-)

All joking aside, if you don't understand this, look at this picture here - it explains it quite clearly why the front angle is useless.

http://www.northstan

dchat.com/attachment

.php?attachmentid=48

066&d=1382999347
I understand the logic, but its clearly too far over the line even when front on for it not to be over the line and considered a goal, not that the ref or linesman saw it.
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then. Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much[/p][/quote]I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.[/p][/quote]Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail .co.uk/sport/footbal l/article-2478604/Br ighton-1-Watford-1-- match-report-Hornets -denied-win-ref-fail s-award-goal.html Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it[/p][/quote]You can SEE the middle one of those three photos, can you? The one directly in line with the goal-line? The one that shows the whole of the ball not to be over the line? Or are you going by the one where your player claims it to be 18 inches over the line? Who's the tool? Well, it ain't me (not in this case anyway).[/p][/quote]Look at the first picture in the sequence sunshine. You are embarrassing your self now.....[/p][/quote]Again, you DO realise that there's a very good reason goal-line video technology doesn't look at the ball from the front? You can't tell the distance - there is ball hanging over the line even though the bottom of the ball is clearly behind the line. All it can prove is that the ball is round. (You also realise the ball is spherical, yeah? :-) All joking aside, if you don't understand this, look at this picture here - it explains it quite clearly why the front angle is useless. http://www.northstan dchat.com/attachment .php?attachmentid=48 066&d=1382999347[/p][/quote]I understand the logic, but its clearly too far over the line even when front on for it not to be over the line and considered a goal, not that the ref or linesman saw it. Buford T Justice
  • Score: -1

8:11pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then.

Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much
I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.
Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail





.co.uk/sport/footbal





l/article-2478604/Br





ighton-1-Watford-1--





match-report-Hornets





-denied-win-ref-fail





s-award-goal.html

Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it
You can SEE the middle one of those three photos, can you? The one directly in line with the goal-line? The one that shows the whole of the ball not to be over the line? Or are you going by the one where your player claims it to be 18 inches over the line?

Who's the tool? Well, it ain't me (not in this case anyway).
Look at the first picture in the sequence sunshine. You are embarrassing your self now.....
Again, you DO realise that there's a very good reason goal-line video technology doesn't look at the ball from the front? You can't tell the distance - there is ball hanging over the line even though the bottom of the ball is clearly behind the line. All it can prove is that the ball is round.

(You also realise the ball is spherical, yeah? :-)

All joking aside, if you don't understand this, look at this picture here - it explains it quite clearly why the front angle is useless.

http://www.northstan


dchat.com/attachment


.php?attachmentid=48


066&d=1382999347
I understand the logic, but its clearly too far over the line even when front on for it not to be over the line and considered a goal, not that the ref or linesman saw it.
So why has no-one ever managed to find the goal-line shot that also, unequivocally, shows the ball to be over the line? Show me that and i will apologise for being wrong. Sky Sports couldn't find one, which is why they only showed the front angle to your manager after the match.
[quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then. Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much[/p][/quote]I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.[/p][/quote]Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail .co.uk/sport/footbal l/article-2478604/Br ighton-1-Watford-1-- match-report-Hornets -denied-win-ref-fail s-award-goal.html Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it[/p][/quote]You can SEE the middle one of those three photos, can you? The one directly in line with the goal-line? The one that shows the whole of the ball not to be over the line? Or are you going by the one where your player claims it to be 18 inches over the line? Who's the tool? Well, it ain't me (not in this case anyway).[/p][/quote]Look at the first picture in the sequence sunshine. You are embarrassing your self now.....[/p][/quote]Again, you DO realise that there's a very good reason goal-line video technology doesn't look at the ball from the front? You can't tell the distance - there is ball hanging over the line even though the bottom of the ball is clearly behind the line. All it can prove is that the ball is round. (You also realise the ball is spherical, yeah? :-) All joking aside, if you don't understand this, look at this picture here - it explains it quite clearly why the front angle is useless. http://www.northstan dchat.com/attachment .php?attachmentid=48 066&d=1382999347[/p][/quote]I understand the logic, but its clearly too far over the line even when front on for it not to be over the line and considered a goal, not that the ref or linesman saw it.[/p][/quote]So why has no-one ever managed to find the goal-line shot that also, unequivocally, shows the ball to be over the line? Show me that and i will apologise for being wrong. Sky Sports couldn't find one, which is why they only showed the front angle to your manager after the match. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 1

8:16pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Alfie T says...

Ok guys, enough now. Arnie, I remember the original debate,was it,wasn't it,have to say I thought it was a goal, history now. We all move on, us with our fading play off hopes and Watford, well probably looking to next season in the Championship.
Ok guys, enough now. Arnie, I remember the original debate,was it,wasn't it,have to say I thought it was a goal, history now. We all move on, us with our fading play off hopes and Watford, well probably looking to next season in the Championship. Alfie T
  • Score: 1

8:19pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Buford T Justice says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Buford T Justice wrote:
tug509 wrote:
buckler wrote:
Great Viewing... So Easy!
Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.
I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?
Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season
Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on!
"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then.

Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much
I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.
Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail






.co.uk/sport/footbal






l/article-2478604/Br






ighton-1-Watford-1--






match-report-Hornets






-denied-win-ref-fail






s-award-goal.html

Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it
You can SEE the middle one of those three photos, can you? The one directly in line with the goal-line? The one that shows the whole of the ball not to be over the line? Or are you going by the one where your player claims it to be 18 inches over the line?

Who's the tool? Well, it ain't me (not in this case anyway).
Look at the first picture in the sequence sunshine. You are embarrassing your self now.....
Again, you DO realise that there's a very good reason goal-line video technology doesn't look at the ball from the front? You can't tell the distance - there is ball hanging over the line even though the bottom of the ball is clearly behind the line. All it can prove is that the ball is round.

(You also realise the ball is spherical, yeah? :-)

All joking aside, if you don't understand this, look at this picture here - it explains it quite clearly why the front angle is useless.

http://www.northstan



dchat.com/attachment



.php?attachmentid=48



066&d=1382999347
I understand the logic, but its clearly too far over the line even when front on for it not to be over the line and considered a goal, not that the ref or linesman saw it.
So why has no-one ever managed to find the goal-line shot that also, unequivocally, shows the ball to be over the line? Show me that and i will apologise for being wrong. Sky Sports couldn't find one, which is why they only showed the front angle to your manager after the match.
You'll never see it properly from side on, as goalposts are marginally thicker than the line itself and obscure the view. The front on view and associated video is unequivocal
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckler[/bold] wrote: Great Viewing... So Easy![/p][/quote]Even a bellend like you can see that was a good clean goal ! ....now p155 off.[/p][/quote]I guess you've forgotten the blatantly over the line goal from the reverse fixture earlier this season.[/p][/quote]Yes you are correct it was over the line, and your point is ?[/p][/quote]Point is, even if your offside goal wasn't offside (which it was), its the least that you would deserve given the injustice at the Amex earlier in the season[/p][/quote]Some think it was over, evidence proves otherwise. All moot now as neither goal was given. Still, nice to know that you still haven't got over it :-) Move on![/p][/quote]"Evidence proves otherwise"??? Guess you never saw it then. Anyway, as you say, let's move on, three points, thanks very much[/p][/quote]I saw the goal-line video - 100% conclusive I think you'll find. But still, keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.[/p][/quote]Take a look again you absolute tool - http://www.dailymail .co.uk/sport/footbal l/article-2478604/Br ighton-1-Watford-1-- match-report-Hornets -denied-win-ref-fail s-award-goal.html Ps will still take four points from six against the seagulls, so not exactly crying about it[/p][/quote]You can SEE the middle one of those three photos, can you? The one directly in line with the goal-line? The one that shows the whole of the ball not to be over the line? Or are you going by the one where your player claims it to be 18 inches over the line? Who's the tool? Well, it ain't me (not in this case anyway).[/p][/quote]Look at the first picture in the sequence sunshine. You are embarrassing your self now.....[/p][/quote]Again, you DO realise that there's a very good reason goal-line video technology doesn't look at the ball from the front? You can't tell the distance - there is ball hanging over the line even though the bottom of the ball is clearly behind the line. All it can prove is that the ball is round. (You also realise the ball is spherical, yeah? :-) All joking aside, if you don't understand this, look at this picture here - it explains it quite clearly why the front angle is useless. http://www.northstan dchat.com/attachment .php?attachmentid=48 066&d=1382999347[/p][/quote]I understand the logic, but its clearly too far over the line even when front on for it not to be over the line and considered a goal, not that the ref or linesman saw it.[/p][/quote]So why has no-one ever managed to find the goal-line shot that also, unequivocally, shows the ball to be over the line? Show me that and i will apologise for being wrong. Sky Sports couldn't find one, which is why they only showed the front angle to your manager after the match.[/p][/quote]You'll never see it properly from side on, as goalposts are marginally thicker than the line itself and obscure the view. The front on view and associated video is unequivocal Buford T Justice
  • Score: -1

8:21pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Buford T Justice says...

Alfie T wrote:
Ok guys, enough now. Arnie, I remember the original debate,was it,wasn't it,have to say I thought it was a goal, history now. We all move on, us with our fading play off hopes and Watford, well probably looking to next season in the Championship.
Agreed, sadly I think we have two more matches to look forwards to in the Championship next season!
[quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: Ok guys, enough now. Arnie, I remember the original debate,was it,wasn't it,have to say I thought it was a goal, history now. We all move on, us with our fading play off hopes and Watford, well probably looking to next season in the Championship.[/p][/quote]Agreed, sadly I think we have two more matches to look forwards to in the Championship next season! Buford T Justice
  • Score: 0

8:27pm Mon 3 Feb 14

Alfie T says...

Buford T Justice wrote:
Alfie T wrote:
Ok guys, enough now. Arnie, I remember the original debate,was it,wasn't it,have to say I thought it was a goal, history now. We all move on, us with our fading play off hopes and Watford, well probably looking to next season in the Championship.
Agreed, sadly I think we have two more matches to look forwards to in the Championship next season!
Yes, I think so,anyway good luck for the remainder of the season.
[quote][p][bold]Buford T Justice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alfie T[/bold] wrote: Ok guys, enough now. Arnie, I remember the original debate,was it,wasn't it,have to say I thought it was a goal, history now. We all move on, us with our fading play off hopes and Watford, well probably looking to next season in the Championship.[/p][/quote]Agreed, sadly I think we have two more matches to look forwards to in the Championship next season![/p][/quote]Yes, I think so,anyway good luck for the remainder of the season. Alfie T
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree