World Cup football is heading to the Amex – with England taking on Montenegro.
Albion’s home stadium will stage the Women’s World Cup qualifier on Saturday, April 5 (1pm).
It will be new coach Mark Sampson’s first home match in charge.
The contest, on the same day as the Seagulls go to Barnsley in the Championship, will be shown live on BBC1.
Sampson said: “The Amex is a wonderful stadium and I know it will be a fitting venue for our new England’s first match.”
- Jones steps up as Hyypia confirms backroom team
- England calls for young Albion pair
- Albion defender in Ireland squad
- Inside track - Give Baldock support and he'll get you goals
- Stats don't lie - but Colunga expects to improve on his showing at Swindon