World Cup football is heading to the Amex – with England taking on Montenegro.
Albion’s home stadium will stage the Women’s World Cup qualifier on Saturday, April 5 (1pm).
It will be new coach Mark Sampson’s first home match in charge.
The contest, on the same day as the Seagulls go to Barnsley in the Championship, will be shown live on BBC1.
Sampson said: “The Amex is a wonderful stadium and I know it will be a fitting venue for our new England’s first match.”
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home