World Cup football is heading to the Amex – with England taking on Montenegro.
Albion’s home stadium will stage the Women’s World Cup qualifier on Saturday, April 5 (1pm).
It will be new coach Mark Sampson’s first home match in charge.
The contest, on the same day as the Seagulls go to Barnsley in the Championship, will be shown live on BBC1.
Sampson said: “The Amex is a wonderful stadium and I know it will be a fitting venue for our new England’s first match.”
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Banya on target as Crawley end losing streak
- Ashdown and Rose handed Crawley debuts
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title