It was the result Albion didn’t want – so what do you make of their £14.7million financial loss for last season?
Does the figure announced today come as a shock to you?
Are you worried? Or does Paul Barber’s assurance that the club are still on course to cut losses to £8million this term reassure you?
And does this alter your view of Albion’s transfer activity last month?
We’d love to know what you think...
- Who was Albion's man of the match at Swindon?
- Albion new boy enjoyed extra-time cup victory
- Colunga makes fast start after scare about availability for Albion
- Palace turn to veteran Warnock
- Gregory fumes after Reds are denied late penalty in cup exit