It was the result Albion didn’t want – so what do you make of their £14.7million financial loss for last season?
Does the figure announced today come as a shock to you?
Are you worried? Or does Paul Barber’s assurance that the club are still on course to cut losses to £8million this term reassure you?
And does this alter your view of Albion’s transfer activity last month?
We’d love to know what you think...
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win
- Gregory delighted to get back to winning ways
- Banya on target as Crawley end losing streak