This is the moment which sent Albion to their fourth home defeat of the season.
Chris McCann’s header finds it way in five minutes into the second half.
His strike ultimately proved to be the difference as play-off contenders Wigan won 2-1 at the Amex.
McCann is the third Wigan player from the left, with his back not fully visible in the shot.
It was the first time the Seagulls had conceded two goals at home since Barnsley won 2-1 at the Amex in early December.
Albion had conceded just one goal in five home league matches – and that a hotly disputed penalty - before today.
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN
- Albion clinch Baldock deal
- Video - How Albion beat Swindon (including that Ince rocket)
- Who was Albion's man of the match at Swindon?