Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Captured - the moment which put the contest beyond Oscar's men
This is the moment which sent Albion to their fourth home defeat of the season.
Chris McCann’s header finds it way in five minutes into the second half.
His strike ultimately proved to be the difference as play-off contenders Wigan won 2-1 at the Amex.
McCann is the third Wigan player from the left, with his back not fully visible in the shot.
It was the first time the Seagulls had conceded two goals at home since Barnsley won 2-1 at the Amex in early December.
Albion had conceded just one goal in five home league matches – and that a hotly disputed penalty - before today.
- With video - Can Reading repeat this supershow at the Amex?
- Ex-boss Wilkins still keeps close eye on Albion
- Drivers face new parking controls at the Amex today
- Midfield poser for Oscar. But what would you do?
- Upson ready for big moment in play-off push