Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion talking point: Now how do you see the play-off picture?
Oscar Garcia tonight shrugged off any play-off implications for Albion and said:” I don’t look at the table.”
The Seagulls head coach had just seen his side beaten 2-1 by Wigan.
So how do you see the Seagulls’ top six chances after their unfortunate reverse today?
And what did you make of the game?
We’d love to know your thoughts.
- Albion talking point: What's your line-up to beat QPR tonight?
- Seagulls defender in limbo over future
- Buckley: Why would I leave Albion?
- Hoskins ready for first team action
- Albion striker takes another step on road to recovery