Hull City are going on the attack against Albion in the FA Cup tonight.
Sone Aluko, Matty Fryatt and Yannick Sagbo all start the fifth-round replay against the Seagulls.
They will also have attacking midfielder Robert Koren buzzing around in support.
Former Albion loanee Steve Harper starts the game in goal.
Defender James Chester gets his first start since mid-January after recovering from a hamstring injury as Tigers make six changes in all to the side which kicked off their impressive 4-0 win at Cardiff City on Saturday.
They look set to play 3-5-2 with Sagbo, who scored at the Amex last week, possibly wide on the left.
Hull: Harper; Figueroa, Chester, Davies; Elmohamady, Meyler, Koren, Livermore, Sagbo; Fryatt, Aluko. Subs: McGregor, Rosenior, Bruce, Huddlestone, Boyd, Faye, Quinn.
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home