Hull City are going on the attack against Albion in the FA Cup tonight.
Sone Aluko, Matty Fryatt and Yannick Sagbo all start the fifth-round replay against the Seagulls.
They will also have attacking midfielder Robert Koren buzzing around in support.
Former Albion loanee Steve Harper starts the game in goal.
Defender James Chester gets his first start since mid-January after recovering from a hamstring injury as Tigers make six changes in all to the side which kicked off their impressive 4-0 win at Cardiff City on Saturday.
They look set to play 3-5-2 with Sagbo, who scored at the Amex last week, possibly wide on the left.
Hull: Harper; Figueroa, Chester, Davies; Elmohamady, Meyler, Koren, Livermore, Sagbo; Fryatt, Aluko. Subs: McGregor, Rosenior, Bruce, Huddlestone, Boyd, Faye, Quinn.
- Stats don't lie - but Colunga expects to improve on his showing at Swindon
- Inside track - Give Baldock support and he'll get you goals
- It's Albion v Albion as Hyypia's men face tricky cup trip
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN