Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Seagulls face an attacking Hull line-up
Hull City are going on the attack against Albion in the FA Cup tonight.
Sone Aluko, Matty Fryatt and Yannick Sagbo all start the fifth-round replay against the Seagulls.
They will also have attacking midfielder Robert Koren buzzing around in support.
Former Albion loanee Steve Harper starts the game in goal.
Defender James Chester gets his first start since mid-January after recovering from a hamstring injury as Tigers make six changes in all to the side which kicked off their impressive 4-0 win at Cardiff City on Saturday.
They look set to play 3-5-2 with Sagbo, who scored at the Amex last week, possibly wide on the left.
Hull: Harper; Figueroa, Chester, Davies; Elmohamady, Meyler, Koren, Livermore, Sagbo; Fryatt, Aluko. Subs: McGregor, Rosenior, Bruce, Huddlestone, Boyd, Faye, Quinn.
- Andrews: Reading players got Greer sent off
- Dunk tipped to shine when Albion face QPR
- Adkins backs ref - but admits Albion (and Yeovil) made life tough
- Video: Albion v Reading match highlights
- Greer dismissal was 'a little bit unlucky'