Albion will kick off April with a week on the road after a new date was confirmed this morning for their delayed trip to Blackburn Rovers.
The Seagulls will go to Ewood Park on Tuesday, April 1.
The match against their fellow play-off chasers was postponed earlier this month due to the Seagulls’ commitments in the fifth round of the FA Cup.
Albion visit Barnsley the following Saturday (April 5) and then go to leaders Leicester on the Tuesday (April 8).
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title
- Gregory promises loan signings for Crawley
- Transfer deadline day liveblog