Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
In video: How Lingard hit four on his debut - and netted against Millwall
Jesse Lingard made an instant impact in the Championship – by scoring four goals on his debut.
And he has netted against Saturday’s visitors Millwall too.
Lingard stole the show for Birmingham City as they thumped Sheffield Wednesday 4-0 in September.
He produced an array of fine finishes in his first match after signing on loan from Manchester United.
Lingard had a penalty, which he won himself, saved when Blues beat Millwall 4-0 on October 1.
David Forde, who is likely to be in goal against Albion at the Den on Saturday, had little trouble saving the youngster’s weak right-footer.
But Lingard had the final say by beating Forde with a textbook downward header to wrap up the scoring.
- Talking Point: No blame game needed for Ulloa move
- Hyypia in race for signings
- Tredwell spins Sussex to rare double over Warwickshire
- Tredwell spins Sussex to the brink of victory
- Jordan's burst has Sussex scenting victory at Horsham
Comments are closed on this article.