Jesse Lingard made an instant impact in the Championship – by scoring four goals on his debut.
And he has netted against Saturday’s visitors Millwall too.
Lingard stole the show for Birmingham City as they thumped Sheffield Wednesday 4-0 in September.
He produced an array of fine finishes in his first match after signing on loan from Manchester United.
Lingard had a penalty, which he won himself, saved when Blues beat Millwall 4-0 on October 1.
David Forde, who is likely to be in goal against Albion at the Den on Saturday, had little trouble saving the youngster’s weak right-footer.
But Lingard had the final say by beating Forde with a textbook downward header to wrap up the scoring.
- It's Albion v Albion as Hyypia's men face tricky cup trip
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN
- Albion clinch Baldock deal
- Video - How Albion beat Swindon (including that Ince rocket)