Albion striker Leo Ulloa has missed out on a player of the month nomination – despite scoring in five of his team’s six matches.
Ulloa is not among the four-man shortlist for Championship player of the month for February revelaed this morning.
Two strikers are on the list - Leeds goal-getter Ross McCormack and Burnley’s former Albion frontman Sam Vokes.
Both have strong claims. McCormack netted four times last month including a hat-trick against Huddersfield and Vokes added five to his tally.
They are joined by Derby full-back Craig Forsyth and Blackburn goalkeeper Paul Robinson.
Ulloa netted in matches against Doncaster, Leeds, Wigan and Hull (home and away) last month and impressed with his general play.
He was only denied a clean sweep in the month by a tight offside call which ruled out his header at Watford on February 2.
Wins over the Seagulls have helped Uwe Rosler (Wigan) and Beppe Sannino (Watford) to nominations for the manager of the month prize.
They are joined by Steve McClaren of Derby and his promotion rival Sean Dyche at Burnley.
- Who was Albion's man of the match at Swindon?
- Albion new boy enjoyed extra-time cup victory
- Colunga makes fast start after scare about availability for Albion
- Gregory fumes after Reds are denied late penalty in cup exit
- Colunga scores on debut but Albion are given a real scare