Nigel Adkins reckons Albion have found a great way of playing.
And he says a statistic he has seen involving Matt Upson underlines that.
The Reading manager has warned his side not to lose possession easily when they go the Amex on Saturday.
He fears they might not get the ball back quickly if they do.
Adkins, whose side lost 1-0 at the Amex in January, said: “They play football the right way in my opinion.
“They play out from the back and control the football. It’s always a challenge to get the ball back.
“If you look at the centre-half Upson for example, he has passed the ball more than any player in the division.
“That’s saying a lot. That underlines the way they go and play which, for me, is a really good way to play, controlling the ball.
“We’ve got to make sure we don’t give the ball away cheaply because there are probably going to be long spells where we don’t have the ball if we do that.”
- Stockdale admits he said sorry after Charlton's first goal
- Talking point - Winning run ends but has that changed your mood?
- Hyypia praises his goal-getting defender as Albion come back for a point
- Your vote, your say - Who was top man against Charlton?
- Dunk double saves a point for Albion