This is the sort of threat Reading can pose Albion at the Amex today.
Nigel Adkins’ men have stuttered at the Madejski in recent matches.
But they have shone on the road, notably on two recent trips to London.
They were 3-0 winners at Millwall, a ground where Albion were less convincing last Saturday.
And they really turned on the style to beat QPR 3-1 at Loftus Road.
The brief highlights here illustrate the threat posed by Danny Williams bursting from midfield and by big centre-back Alex Pearce rumbling forward at set-pieces.
And have a look at that goal from dangerous right-sided Garath McCleary.
But there are failings there too which Albion might expose.
All the players featured prominently here are likely to start for Reading today.
They are expected to line-up in a 4-4-2 formation with Royston Drethe competing for a place on the left flank.
Adam Le Fondre and Pavel Pogrebnyak are probable starters in attack.
Who to look out for - and why Reading are happy to be playing away. In The Argus today
- Bloom: We have squad to go up
- Oscar turns to a familiar face
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win