The ArgusWith video - Can Reading repeat this supershow at the Amex? (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

With video - Can Reading repeat this supershow at the Amex?

The Argus: Reading defender Alex Pearce, pictured here with Andrew Crofts, can be a big threat at set-pieces Reading defender Alex Pearce, pictured here with Andrew Crofts, can be a big threat at set-pieces

This is the sort of threat Reading can pose Albion at the Amex today.

Nigel Adkins’ men have stuttered at the Madejski in recent matches.

But they have shone on the road, notably on two recent trips to London.

They were 3-0 winners at Millwall, a ground where Albion were less convincing last Saturday.

And they really turned on the style to beat QPR 3-1 at Loftus Road.

The brief highlights here illustrate the threat posed by Danny Williams bursting from midfield and by big centre-back Alex Pearce rumbling forward at set-pieces.

And have a look at that goal from dangerous right-sided Garath McCleary.

But there are failings there too which Albion might expose.

All the players featured prominently here are likely to start for Reading today.

They are expected to line-up in a 4-4-2 formation with Royston Drethe competing for a place on the left flank.

Adam Le Fondre and Pavel Pogrebnyak are probable starters in attack.

Who to look out for - and why Reading are happy to be playing away. In The Argus today

Comments (11)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:23am Sat 8 Mar 14

albionfan33 says...

why on earth would loyal albion fans want to watch a rival team from 2odd years ago beat us............. blimy argus think a bit
why on earth would loyal albion fans want to watch a rival team from 2odd years ago beat us............. blimy argus think a bit albionfan33
  • Score: 5

11:47am Sat 8 Mar 14

namgo49 says...

QPR were the architects of their own downfall. Instead of getting stuck in they backed off and backed off again. With the prospect of a lightweight midfield today we have not got a hope in hell!! Sorry but there you have it.
QPR were the architects of their own downfall. Instead of getting stuck in they backed off and backed off again. With the prospect of a lightweight midfield today we have not got a hope in hell!! Sorry but there you have it. namgo49
  • Score: -3

11:50am Sat 8 Mar 14

namgo49 says...

albionfan33 wrote:
why on earth would loyal albion fans want to watch a rival team from 2odd years ago beat us............. blimy argus think a bit
What are you on about, the video shows them beating QPR this season
[quote][p][bold]albionfan33[/bold] wrote: why on earth would loyal albion fans want to watch a rival team from 2odd years ago beat us............. blimy argus think a bit[/p][/quote]What are you on about, the video shows them beating QPR this season namgo49
  • Score: -3

11:56am Sat 8 Mar 14

albionfan33 says...

namgo49 wrote:
albionfan33 wrote:
why on earth would loyal albion fans want to watch a rival team from 2odd years ago beat us............. blimy argus think a bit
What are you on about, the video shows them beating QPR this season
obviously i didnt read it properly or watch it for that matter hehe pardon my stupidity
[quote][p][bold]namgo49[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]albionfan33[/bold] wrote: why on earth would loyal albion fans want to watch a rival team from 2odd years ago beat us............. blimy argus think a bit[/p][/quote]What are you on about, the video shows them beating QPR this season[/p][/quote]obviously i didnt read it properly or watch it for that matter hehe pardon my stupidity albionfan33
  • Score: 2

12:41pm Sat 8 Mar 14

VegasSeagull says...

I see that us expats can watch today's match on our PC's.
I see that us expats can watch today's match on our PC's. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 0

12:53pm Sat 8 Mar 14

albionfan33 says...

VegasSeagull wrote:
I see that us expats can watch today's match on our PC's.
some sites have it and some not. if you know for certain let me know please vegas
[quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: I see that us expats can watch today's match on our PC's.[/p][/quote]some sites have it and some not. if you know for certain let me know please vegas albionfan33
  • Score: 0

1:29pm Sat 8 Mar 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

VegasSeagull wrote:
I see that us expats can watch today's match on our PC's.
I can see the match listed on wiziwig, but they've done this before only to let us down. I'll need to take a look less than an hour before KO to make sure.
[quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: I see that us expats can watch today's match on our PC's.[/p][/quote]I can see the match listed on wiziwig, but they've done this before only to let us down. I'll need to take a look less than an hour before KO to make sure. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 0

1:38pm Sat 8 Mar 14

russellsnr2 says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
I see that us expats can watch today's match on our PC's.
I can see the match listed on wiziwig, but they've done this before only to let us down. I'll need to take a look less than an hour before KO to make sure.
Did it couple weeks ago on wiziwig and cancelled it to show Charlton game but fingers crossed along with anything else that can crossed.
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: I see that us expats can watch today's match on our PC's.[/p][/quote]I can see the match listed on wiziwig, but they've done this before only to let us down. I'll need to take a look less than an hour before KO to make sure.[/p][/quote]Did it couple weeks ago on wiziwig and cancelled it to show Charlton game but fingers crossed along with anything else that can crossed. russellsnr2
  • Score: 0

1:48pm Sat 8 Mar 14

VegasSeagull says...

russellsnr2 wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
I see that us expats can watch today's match on our PC's.
I can see the match listed on wiziwig, but they've done this before only to let us down. I'll need to take a look less than an hour before KO to make sure.
Did it couple weeks ago on wiziwig and cancelled it to show Charlton game but fingers crossed along with anything else that can crossed.
firstrowsports have it listed, if you use that site don't download anything and expand to full screen quickly after closing ads.
[quote][p][bold]russellsnr2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: I see that us expats can watch today's match on our PC's.[/p][/quote]I can see the match listed on wiziwig, but they've done this before only to let us down. I'll need to take a look less than an hour before KO to make sure.[/p][/quote]Did it couple weeks ago on wiziwig and cancelled it to show Charlton game but fingers crossed along with anything else that can crossed.[/p][/quote]firstrowsports have it listed, if you use that site don't download anything and expand to full screen quickly after closing ads. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 0

1:55pm Sat 8 Mar 14

albionfan33 says...

VegasSeagull wrote:
russellsnr2 wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
I see that us expats can watch today's match on our PC's.
I can see the match listed on wiziwig, but they've done this before only to let us down. I'll need to take a look less than an hour before KO to make sure.
Did it couple weeks ago on wiziwig and cancelled it to show Charlton game but fingers crossed along with anything else that can crossed.
firstrowsports have it listed, if you use that site don't download anything and expand to full screen quickly after closing ads.
cricfree.tv had it listed this morning but now its gone plus the main game on tv later is barnsley forest normally that game is the one thats streamed from the championship
[quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]russellsnr2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: I see that us expats can watch today's match on our PC's.[/p][/quote]I can see the match listed on wiziwig, but they've done this before only to let us down. I'll need to take a look less than an hour before KO to make sure.[/p][/quote]Did it couple weeks ago on wiziwig and cancelled it to show Charlton game but fingers crossed along with anything else that can crossed.[/p][/quote]firstrowsports have it listed, if you use that site don't download anything and expand to full screen quickly after closing ads.[/p][/quote]cricfree.tv had it listed this morning but now its gone plus the main game on tv later is barnsley forest normally that game is the one thats streamed from the championship albionfan33
  • Score: 0

3:16pm Sat 8 Mar 14

albionfan33 says...

anyone have a working stream?
anyone have a working stream? albionfan33
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree