Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Drivers face new parking controls at the Amex today
8:50am Saturday 8th March 2014 in Sport
Albion have urged fans who drive to the Amex to be prepared – and avoid parking headaches.
The club are introducing new measures for car parks closest to the stadium.
They come into operation at today’s game against Reading and will continue for subsequent fixtures.
The measures are designed to improve safety and ease traffic flow problems.
- Win an Albion shirt in our picture caption competition
- Albion new boy O'Grady can be a big hit
- Updated: Former Albion keeper training with League Two club
- Walker rise to pro ranks is a remarkable tale
- Magoffin takes his 50th wicket of the season for Sussex
They include closure of VIP and Bennett’s Field car parks from the 70-minute mark in the match until at least 45 minutes after the final whistle.
Supporters are asked to display car-parking passes prominently when they arrive at their car park.
Full details can be read by clicking on the link below:
Comments are closed on this article.